Am I paranoid about my anonymity?

My opinion is that there's no such thing as being too careful when it comes to protecting your anonymity. I myself would not use an avatar which I used in any other location - the smallest risk is still too much. That being said, I tend to be on the overly cautious or paranoid side, so take from that what you will.

Once you post something you can't undo it so easily. It'll be out there. I'd like to post some pictures of my likeness as well in the future. If this were myself I would keep pictures between me and the lovely ladies, maybe just post a body image or something for public viewing. No pictures that have been posted elsewhere. That being said I dream of the days where we can truly be open with our desires without fear of what society thinks, being fired from our jobs, etc, where we wouldn't have to worry about this so much! Imagine how much more secure the ladies feel would meeting new clients that are known to everyone and vise versa.

Guest B*nzm*****r

I haven't read all the responses so my only advice is that if in doubt don't do it. Consider the actual ramifications should your fears be realized. Once something is posted on the internet it is out there and you no longer control it. Yes, I'm paranoid too!! LOL

I checked your profile and couldn't see the supposed pic in question.... I think you're ok. But I have to ask you this, if you are curious about this at all and considering placing info online about you that is personal and will 'out' you do you perhaps want people to know you're in the lifestyle? Maybe thats why you're asking?

WR

I checked your profile and couldn't see the supposed pic in question.... I think you're ok. But I have to ask you this, if you are curious about this at all and considering placing info online about you that is personal and will 'out' you do you perhaps want people to know you're in the lifestyle? Maybe thats why you're asking?

WR

Hmmm...perhaps you're right and my subconscious is at work....but if so for the moment it's still very much by SUB-conscious lol