I had the pleasiure of meeting Yasmine today,

The pic is acurate, but she shines in person, gorgeous smile, great attitude and fun loving.

she is 5'3-5'4 , around 100 lb , thin waist with a little "baby fat", nice B-size chest.

she has a small tattoo.

The experience was great. Safe GFE, DFK and DATY again, very enthusiastic and energetic.

YMMV of course, but I had a really great time, and I would repeat in a heart beat.

I have to agree. My experiences with Yasmine was very similar to what you have mentioned. In all, she is a classy A1 lady in my books with a pleasant personality and very down to earth.

does she have the sexy accent?

I am from the East coast originally--so its difficult for me to distinguish whether or not she has an accent as I have same. She speaks normal to me. She is very intellectual and knowledgeable and can hold her own in conversation. Very down to earth pleasant personality.

Those newfe women are great in bed.

I have an acquaintance who hails from the rock. I have thought about an evening with her would be like - unfortunately - I will only have to dream, she is off limits. Your comment reminds me of that forbidden fruit.

Guest m***2

She sounds great and the fact that she is from the east cost is awsome. Does anyone know if she is available during business hours ? The reason I ask is I have never heard Lisa, Jason or Jessica mention her during this time ?

She sounds great and the fact that she is from the east cost is awsome. Does anyone know if she is available during business hours ? The reason I ask is I have never heard Lisa, Jason or Jessica mention her during this time ?

They likely did not mention her as she was likely not available. PK dispatch is usually pretty good for providing availability. Good luck, sounds like you're on a mission. :-D

Guest m***2

I completely agree Seymour so I guess I can conclude that she is not available during the day :-(

I actually had the opposite problem - I wanted to see Yasmine in the evenings. When I called PK and asked about her availability they said she was working days.

For the most part, I refer to PKJessica's posts or CL to see which ladies are available upfront before making a call. To me, its very helpful as a guideline in scheduling a date.

Wanted to say that she is around in the east side right now. I met with her today, all I have to say is "oh my god" (and im not even religious!) Pics accurate, she is one of the nicest SPs ive ever met, really cute and sexy - everything positive anyone has said is true. Would go see her again in a heart beat (and probably will soon)! ha

I had the pleasure to see Yasmine 3 times now and she is one of the best...She was strongly recommended by Jason and I was not disappointed at all. She is so friendly, lots of DFK, very enthusiastic. She has a little bit of a wild side when you get to know her or her favorite position.... A+ to PK and Jason for the good recommendation.

The place in the east end is OK, not top notch but it serves it's purpose. She is working during the day, at least since the last month or so.