rocker/metal chicks?

any girls out there with lots of tatts and piercings?

I'm trying to remember her name.... KrazeeK or Krazee Devil or something like that? Now there was a girl with tats.... and metal. I haven't seen her for a few years but she was a great experience. Can anybody help me with her name or even if she is still in Winnipeg.

haha i think i am the most tattooed out of them all LOL.. and some extras now LOL tee hee... and i have a pierced everything.. tee hee..

You were close it's KZ Devil and Mystique would also fill the bill! Had a session with KZ a few years ago, great lady! never done a session with Mystique but met her once and she seems lot's of fun! :biggrin:

Is KZ still around? I always wanted to see her but didn't want to deal with Sidnee. Sabrina also has a lot of tats but she blanks them out on her pictures. But one if not both arms are pretty much full sleeves

You were close it's KZ Devil

You're correct! The one and only... lol She does have a lot of ink. I've stopped for the time being, I have enough and I want mine to gel nicely.

Is KZ still around? I always wanted to see her but didn't want to deal with Sidnee. Sabrina also has a lot of tats but she blanks them out on her pictures. But one if not both arms are pretty much full sleeves

KZ is happily retired, sorry to say. I've told her numerous times that people are asking about her. No dice.

SD

Ahhhhhh.... how I miss Mystique... sigh...

She had a post up a couple of weeks ago. I thought she was only into DOM sessions but the post mentions GFE too.

Guest titan***ton

If you pay Lady Mystique an extra $500 she may allow you to play Celine Dion !:icon_idea:

Orrrrrrrr, if you are a member of Rammstein she may book you for free, I know for a fact she is a HUGE fan of German post-industrial metal bands with a flare for pyro-technics....:sadomaso:

Sounds like fireworks might be required! I'm only slightly skilled at German metal but stoner rock is my arena so if mystique supplies the kyuss I'll supply the lighter fluid!

now we are rock'n LOL.. oh yes Rammstein.. going to be an awesome show.

Not sure if there is enough money that i would allow Celion to be played in this household haha