You'd hate to say you told me so, but...

First thing, I appreciate CERB now more than I did before...

I arrived in Ottawa on business in September - didn't check here, fell for the B&S (an agency apparently famous for that here).

A couple weeks later - tried another agency - not reviewed on here, now I know why. (Good service, by the way, but it was kind of lucky I didn't remember what age they had told me on the phone - add 10 years to their site ages)

A couple weeks later - tried another SP - ignored the reviews here.

Sensing a trend?

Anyway, I've been lurking here far too long, and I wanted to say thank you for all the good information here. Hopefully I'll be bright enough to learn from it...

We all have an adventurous side we like to explore once in a while (ok maybe 3 times in a while ;)), now that you are adventured out on the bad side, you can enhance your adventures on the good side ;)

Welcome to the non lurkers goo guy, we need good guys !

have fun

Welcome goodguy243 - learn from the past, enjoy the present and look to the future. The best is yet to come.

Guest m***2

Welcome good guy... I was in your positin for a while and it was hit and miss (with a lot of miss) however this site is definately an asset for avoiding rip offs, bad service or scams.

That being said I sometimes like to gamble... you never know when you will find a gem :mrgreen:

The bad hits make you appreciate the good finds. This and other boards are real resources to have but sometimes you have to go off into the weeds and see if there is anything out there.

P