Experts please respond

Before I go searching with my head in the clouds, I need an expert that can help me, so I've come to the expert panel of sexy time.

I need a book. A book for my man. A book that will teach him how to TALK DIRTY TO ME!!!!!!

Any suggestions would be just lovely, toodles :)

I don't think a book can teach him...it's in you or it's not. You have to be comfortable with yourself and your partner. Some people just can't do it. I really think it's a confidence thing and or a really horney thing..lol

Guest n**se_**n
I don't think a book can teach him...it's in you or it's not. You have to be comfortable with yourself and your partner. Some people just can't do it. I really think it's a confidence thing and or a really horney thing..lol

Agreed 100%

OOoooOOOOOoooOOOOOooooh... this one is dirty and nasty.....

Robert Munsch - The Mud Puddle.... it's dripping with filth!!!

Mud-Puddle-N4635_XL.jpg

Dirty talking is a HUGE turn on for me! I've experimented a lot with sending dirty texts and dirty messages (as you may have noticed, Julia ;) ). But I haven't yet graduated to full on dirty talking. I'd love to though! Having a lady talk dirty to me is always a huge turn on. So maybe I should check out some of these books and workshops too lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

Expert is a very big word!

I don't fit that description but do have a suggestion -

train him a little bit at a time with just a new word or two, and when he gets it right, give him a treat reward, like his favourite candy.

We don't want to admit it, but we're pretty much all just trainable animals like any other species.

Hmmm...what about something from Denis Leary?

Just kidding...not quite the dirty talk you're looking

for, Julia...but then it might get the ball rolling...

Cheers,

NTF69

i think he needs a video not a book.

anything starring john leslie will do, he's the man.

that'll give some good starters.

beyond that the secret to dirty talk, in my opinion, is getting to a point where you don't really give much of a shit about sensibilities. in that regard, being horny out of your skull is a definite advantage.

good luck.

When it comes to dirty talk don't do what Seinfeld did.

There, a Seinfeld episode for every occasion. Sorry I have no sage advice to give though

RG :-)

"Exhibitionism for the Shy" by Carol Queen, "The Fine Art of Erotic Talk" by Bonnie Gabriel and "Talk Sexy to the One you Love" by Barbara Keesling are all great. Also, I love to read erotica to get ideas of sexy things to say... Hope this helps! :)

• Like 2