Monica (aka Candace)

not sure if you guys are talking about monica from bp and ec (18 and calling out sports fans for a game)...if so I did see her a few months ago when she was new to ec...had a great time with her...very pretty girl with a great body and I found her to be real nice...she was alittle shy at the start because she said she was new to this but opened up real quick and we had a great time...I think she was great and lots of fun herself but I think she must work for somebody...at first she wanted to know if I would be interested in having her friend join us and she was in the car but I wasn't interested...she also wanted me to go 2 hrs instead...there was alittle upsale at that time but I found the service to be great and she seemed like a real sweet girl...I have tried to see her since but she seems much harder to get in touch with now...I know the girl that answers the phone isn't her just sets up the appointments and plays her on the phone...not sure whats up with that...she is older than 18 or 19 that the ad says but not by much...I would say early to mid 20's...I don't think it was her that did the ad on ec or the ones on bp...but the pics are her forsure and she looks the same...I really did have fun and would repeat...I would be interested in hearing from anyone that seen her...hope this helps and is the girl you guys are talking about.

Posted via Mobile Device

not sure if you guys are talking about monica from bp and ec (18 and calling out sports fans for a game)...if so I did see her a few months ago when she was new to ec...had a great time with her...very pretty girl with a great body and I found her to be real nice...she was alittle shy at the start because she said she was new to this but opened up real quick and we had a great time...I think she was great and lots of fun herself but I think she must work for somebody...at first she wanted to know if I would be interested in having her friend join us and she was in the car but I wasn't interested...she also wanted me to go 2 hrs instead...there was alittle upsale at that time but I found the service to be great and she seemed like a real sweet girl...I have tried to see her since but she seems much harder to get in touch with now...I know the girl that answers the phone isn't her just sets up the appointments and plays her on the phone...not sure whats up with that...she is older than 18 or 19 that the ad says but not by much...I would say early to mid 20's...I don't think it was her that did the ad on ec or the ones on bp...but the pics are her forsure and she looks the same...I really did have fun and would repeat...I would be interested in hearing from anyone that seen her...hope this helps and is the girl you guys are talking about.

Posted via Mobile Device

no, she was at Broadways as Candace and independant as Monica.....??

I think he is referring to Candace aka Monica who worked out of her house in the east part of Winnipeg. She was early 30s with a great body and an even greater attitude. Lots of fun!

She has been out of the business (or at least out of the Peg) for a few years.

Too bad, she was great!

no, she was at Broadways as Candace and independant as Monica.....??

I didn't know she worked at broadways...how long did she work there and when?...one girl she reminds me of is Jessica that was on ec and worked at broadways under a different name (can't remember) same body type and service...I liked both alot.

Posted via Mobile Device

Oops... after I posted that Candace/Monica was retired, I see a thread on another board that says Candace is working at Moonlight. It sounds from the post that this is our Candace/Monica.