Daniella in Hull

Good evening,

PM on location and services from this lady would be appreciated.

Thank you

I did not get any feedback on my previous posting. Should I interpret this as a iffy recommandation?

I did not get any feedback on my previous posting. Should I interpret this as a iffy recommandation?

You might want to PM the posters in the other thread. That might work better than a "general call". Just thinking...

Saw her once and have been trying to contact for a few days to no avail... is she still in the business....

Saw her once and have been trying to contact for a few days to no avail... is she still in the business....

Don't know, saw her a couple of weeks back.

I am not in Ottawa often but always try to see Daniella when I am. According to the other lady who works there she no longer works at 331. I don't know whether she is retired or works elsewhere. That is a huge disappointment for me as she was always a highlight of my visits to the area.

Yup, it's disappointing, but I don't think she's permanently retired. I don't know that for sure, but she's young enough that she can start her own place at some point. In the meantime, I'd be interested in knowing how the other two ladies stack up against her, anyone tried them, or willing to TOFTT?

I am also curious. I have not se en her in a while but do have some sweet mémoires of our encounters.

If this is the same Daniella she was a Linda's a couple of years ago. Happy hunting.

Are you saying that Daniella could be back at Linda's now?

I doubt it. As far as I know, Daniella was strictly stripping in Aylmer until her club closed. That's when she moved on to giving massages near the Galeries de Hull, and she told me that was the only place she was working at then. 123don mentions a Daniella that was working at Linda's a couple of years ago. That's likely not the same. Sorry to burst your bubble Whiteman!

No Daniella is not at Linda's. Lindas is closing in two weeks.

Linda's is closing down too? I haven't been there in months, so I guess that makes sense. :icon_rolleyes:

Daniella, who worked at linda's moved to bank and altavista. You'll find her ad on cl. Search for Thai. I enjoyed her for a long time at Linda's.

Daniella, who worked at linda's moved to bank and altavista. You'll find her ad on cl. Search for Thai. I enjoyed her for a long time at Linda's.

Is she the one that goes by the name Tori?

I stopped at Tease for a quick beer an afternoon this week and she was there. Did not get to talk to her but she might have gone back to her previous career.

• Like 1

I stopped at Tease for a quick beer an afternoon this week and she was there. Did not get to talk to her but she might have gone back to her previous career.

Is this Tease Inc., in the deep south end of town?