Looking for suggestions for Couple in Gatineau

We are planning a night out tonight and it may end up at a SC as my SO recently had her first lap dance while away on business and has been talking about it non-stop.

We will probably end up on the Gatineau side so I'm looking for recommendations or PM's from dancers on where the best place to go for a couple and who might be the best dancer working Saturday nights that can give my girl a good dance.

Here's hoping that this works out because my next post might be for a SP who's good with couples...

I would reccomend Pigale's as the place to go (if you haven't left yet). It is a good size, has a girl for any tastes and has a real party atmospohere.

Guest *l**e

I have had success at Taboo with this as well. I found it a little easier to negotiate a price at Taboo. At Pigale, there is a sign on the way down to the CR that says that dances for a couple are $40/song. The songs there are cut to approx 3min, so, the bucks can add up quick!!

At Taboo, many of the girls will take you both for the standard $20/song (I always throw in a good tip).

Pigale does have more variety and a larger number of girls working...

in other words, you have options.