Using Hotel Names in Ads

The closest I've come to seeing a lady advertise where she is staying is when I've seen ads in Toronto, and it will say Toronto Airport, or Downtown Toronto, but no specifics. In the case of Downtown Toronto, it could be a condo, or hotel. If Toronto Airport, well that could be either Mississauga or Toronto

Mind you I've personally never seen an ad where a specific hotel is named (not saying it doesn't happen), but as an outcall guy for the most part, I'd avoid seeing a lady so indiscrete...for the most part, if she isn't discrete about locale, what else is she not discrete about???

RG

• Like 1

Guest E*******h S******s
Some other little tips based on some of the comments. When posting your phone numbers in ads or for your website, use the letter O for zero's and the capital I ir small l as ones.

Posted via Mobile Device

Why would this be necessary?

Why would this be necessary?

I do not want my phone number coming up in a google (although it does). By scrambling the numbers and words it wont pick up your number in a search engine.

My name is there but buried quite deep. Just where I like it. :)

Guest E*******h S******s

I genuinely don't mean to be obtuse, and I'm not questioning your motives, I just don't understand what exactly the motivation is to keep your phone number off of Google. Your business phone should be separate from any other phone number you have. If you decide to retire, you deactivate the phone and therefore whether Google picks it up or not is irrelevant. I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just curious as to what the value is to keeping my phone number off of Google.

Keeping along the same lines of hotels and discretion, as an outcall type of guy, who has a once a month escape with a lady, one other thing I do to be discrete is change hotels. I don't go to the same hotel on a regular monthly basis. It might arouse suspicions. It may not be a major thing. But I know of a couple hotels to go to in Toronto, in Ottawa, in Kingston and in Hamilton, and mix it up a bit

Oh, and on a lighter note, don't sing this when checking in or out, or on the way to or from the lady's incall

RG