Meggie from moonbay

I visited Meggie from moonbay last week after reading the comments from a fellow cerbbie/contact of mine. I found Meggie to be very attractive,cute and shy. She has pale but extremely smooth skin with nice size boobs and bums. She first offered a shower for two and light kisses (not dfk as stated). She was very sensitive when I kissed her nipples which were btw, very nice. Her kitty is beautiful and daty was extremely enjoyable especially she seemed very responsive. After a while, she stopped me and said it was her turn. The bbbj was fantastic - she was very good and seemed to be really into it. I would say that that was one of the best bbbj I've ever had! We tried multiple positions and she was really into it especially when she was on top. All in all, I had a great time with her and will have no hesitation to repeat when circumstances permit.

Thank you Meggie!

Edited by Luckyme

I visited Meggie today.

She is absolutely wonderful! She has a very cute face and is very friendly.

Her English isn't perfect but she can communicate effectively and is a delight to talk to.

She's very skilled at what she does and I will definitely repeat as soon as I can scrape up some more disposable income :)

I met Meggie recently and have to chime in that she is a very talented young lady. I can't wait to see her once she gains a bit more experience, she already does one of the best bbbj around!

Moonbay has a nice clean location and is easy to deal with.

Meggie (and Moonbay) get the somewhat coveted slurp seal of approval.

I decided to take a health break, and this must have been one of the most complete and relaxing experience!

Book yourself a 30-45 min health break, set yourself on cruise control and let this darling guide you all the way through.

Accept the shower, let her lather you up, and gently clean all the proper areas. Don't be shy!

If she offers you a mouthwash, it's only customary to accept, she will to.

She'll guide you to bed. Go face down, receive the massage, is very nice.

From there on, get creative!

It's fun the rest of the ride.

Buckle up, and hold tight. Try not to arrive at your final destination too early. Expect a repeat for the post arrival procedure. Another shower service, and it's a brand new day again!

Was a beautiful experience.

P.S. she's unshaven, and it's a beautiful bush!

Additional Comments:

I decided to take a health break, and this must have been one of the most complete and relaxing experience!

Book yourself a 30-45 min health break, set yourself on cruise control and let this darling guide you all the way through.

Accept the shower, let her lather you up, and gently clean all the proper areas. Don't be shy!

If she offers you a mouthwash, it's only customary to accept, she will to.

She'll guide you to bed. Go face down, receive the massage, is very nice.

From there on, get creative!

It's fun the rest of the ride.

Buckle up, and hold tight. Try not to arrive at your final destination too early. Expect a repeat for the post arrival procedure. Another shower service, and it's a brand new day again!

Was a beautiful experience.

P.S. she's unshaven, and it's a beautiful bush!

Meggie is my all time favorite from this service, hopefully she visits us again soon in Ottawa.

Great time, beautiful young lady, full hour worth of service with a smile.

Really let you know when she is enjoying herself.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.