Jude Masso

Hey guy it's Noctivaga back as Nimravus.

I was wondering if Jude was still offering her services or if she has changed her offering? I checked her site and she seems to be a little more vague about weather or not she offers a happy ending?

Nimmy

Guest s**nflute
Hey guy it's Noctivaga back as Nimravus.

I was wondering if Jude was still offering her services or if she has changed her offering? I checked her site and she seems to be a little more vague about weather or not she offers a happy ending?

Nimmy

Jude is still in business, as for the latter, you will need to contact Jude.

I am moving in Montreal, yes the 14th of dec. I told a few clients in person already, but I did not see alot of clients in the last 4 weeks since I was busy taking care of another project.

I just knew the exact date that I am moving and I was about to make the announcement on cerb.ca very soon. And here I am !

I still offer the full body massage in my services but it is not appearing on my website anymore. The rates are still the same. If you are a new client and do not know my rates just ask.

I welcome regular clients to stay in touch with me just in case they will be looking for a massage in the surrounding of Montreal.

Jude

Guest s**nflute
I am moving in Montreal, yes the 14th of dec. I told a few clients in person already, but I did not see alot of clients in the last 4 weeks since I was busy taking care of another project.

I just knew the exact date that I am moving and I was about to make the announcement on cerb.ca very soon. And here I am !

I still offer the full body massage in my services but it is not appearing on my website anymore. The rates are still the same. If you are a new client and do not know my rates just ask.

I welcome regular clients to stay in touch with me just in case they will be looking for a massage in the surrounding of Montreal.

Jude

Let me be the first to wish you all the VERY best at your new location.

The boys of Ottawa will always have fond memories of you....

Bonne Chance!!

Wishing you all the best in Montréal Jude. I hope you find happiness and success there.

Ce fut un plaisir et j'espère avoir la chance de ta compagnie encore, possiblement a Montréal.

Nimmy aka Noctivaga

I had this question often before leaving...

Which masseuse I recommend as a replacement.

Gina - working presently at CMJ.

She is a sweet person...

Jude I wish you the best in Montreal. Ottawa is losing a beautiful lady and Montreal is gaining. I with think of you often. hugs!

Guest s**nflute

Jude

As you know Jude Ottawa is not only loosing you, Lara is following in your footsteps, another fine lady gone to the "belle province"

I am sure you both have made the right decision....you both show GREAT determination to succeed "Bonne Chance"

I had this question often before leaving...

Which masseuse I recommend as a replacement.

Gina - working presently at CMJ.

She is a sweet person...

Yes Gina is fabulous. Thank you so much for your recommendation Jude, that is very kind of you. If you find yourself back in Ottawa for a visit and need a place to visit your many fans, we would love to host you at CMJ.

Wish you all the best in your new chapter.