Any SP's want to try the sybian?

Hey ladies

Just a quick update. Had surgery a few weeks ago still recovering in the hospital and will be out of action for at least a couple of months. Still looking forward to having all u gorgeous ladies try this thing out at some point. I doubt the hospital will let me bring the sybian in. Lol. I have only gotten to two of you but hope to get to all interested as soon as I recover. I wish my nurses were as hot as you, it would make time go by so much faster. Lol

Guest S**a*Q

Sybian... no thanks. HA!

I just bought a Hitachi Magic wand... That thing is mental. I use it over my pants as it's way too much for me...

Guess the Sybian is totally out of the question. LOL!

Sybian... no thanks. HA!

I just bought a Hitachi Magic wand... That thing is mental. I use it over my pants as it's way too much for me...

you, a hitachi and I...oooh the memories:)

Sybian... no thanks. HA!

As a former mechanic and someone who owns a lot of power tools too... arrr arrr arrr ..... the brand Hitachi has a whole new meaning to me now Sara :D I will now smile big time when I pick up my high torque Hitachi drill ;)

Soooo I sure wish I was in Ottawa today on my birthday.... watching you try to maneuver this wand all over your pants....lol.... and then a P.M.S. trio would be a pretty awesome present to myself :D