Monica Star

I noticed that there were no reviews for Monica Star so I took the plunge. She is a very laid back, easy going gal so if you have any hang ups or expectations you are best to leave them at the door. Come in with no judgement and you will cum in the best way possible.

She is easy to reach via phone and once we had a time locked down I rearranged my schedule to meet her. She is in QC very close to the border and easy to get to from my Ontario location. I called her when I got close, got her address and arrived quickly. A short flight of steps and I was in the location. She was in a very form fitting sweater dress that looked great on her tight little bod. We went to the bed room, I kicked off my shoes and decided to use the rest room. I returned to Monica in her panty and loved what I saw.

She really takes care of her body and enjoys kisses all over her skin. Her ears are ticklish so stay away from those, but there are a number of places that will earn you a wonderful moan if you search them out with your mouth. We talked, kissed, sucked, and carressed our way through the first 30 minutes before I entered that warm, wet place where a lot of fun happens. She tried a number of things out on me after asking and I certainly intend to check up on her level of improvement in the future.

I definitely recommend Monica and will repeat at some point.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Incredibly Monica has only had two recos so far as she is quite new to CERB. But the secret cannot be kept for long ... guys - this girl is a knockout!

Monica was very quick to respond to my call, was very cheerful and appealing on the phone, and in no time I found myself headed to her incall on a quiet street less than 10 minutes from downtown. When she opened the door I couldn't believe the neat, sweet and petite beauty who greeted me with a big grin and a warm welcoming hug and kiss. Her photos are good - but don't do justice to her in real life! Her charm and conversation had me at my ease very quickly; and somehow all our clothes were off just as fast :) I soon found that Monica not only has a warm personality, but her smooth sunkissed skin is delightfully warm to the touch - a big bonus when you have just come out of the cold! She felt and smelt sooo good that I was ready for action very fast. Switching to a whole variety of positions after a great CBJ to start with, I soon found out just how fit and flexible she is - a true spinner! I just loved how she could 'wrap all around me like a rubber band'. And what a mover! She often had me close to the edge, but was very responsive when I needed to slow down for a moment and she helped me stay the course and enjoy my hour to the full ... right up to an awesome DS ending with a closeup view of her tasteful and unique tattoo on her back .... [You're just going to have to visit to get her to show you :) ... http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=14835146&ac=now ]

Thanks for a great time Monica - truly a star!

Edited by mrknh

As I've been the beneficiary of numerous excellent reco's i thought it timely to contribute to the cause.

met with Monica Star this week. She receives in her apartment not far from a popular greber blvd SC, although she advises she has never danced. Too bad, she's easily got everything it takes to be spectacular in that field.

visually, i would describe Monica as having a curvaceous, athletic hard-body. Not a spinner based on my understanding - more athletic, and just shy of muscular - a truly fantastic figure! Terrific man made breasts that she implores you to play with !! And she is quite a pretty gal - especially when she smiles.

She greeted me at the door with a big smile and we chatted for a bit as she led me to the bedroom. She and her female room-mate have a dog that recently had a litter, so one room was cordoned off and featured the sort of stuff you would expect from a litter of puppies ! no problem... she is easy to talk to, easy to make smile.

the sex featured 3 or 4 of my favourite positions with lots of oral (DATY/CBJ/LFK) intermixed. Monica is very responsive, and quite attentive to my wants & needs. I'll keep the other details to myself.

I enjoyed my time with Monica and I would recommend her. I plan to repeat.

enjoy !

On a number of occasions i had seen pictures of Monica Starr when she worked for other agencies, but today i decided to finally meet up with her. Everything from the booking to the actual meeting went great. As mentioned in other reco's she does have an inate ability to make you feel confortable and at ease during the entire session. I am not going to get into the detail of what happened betwenn both of us, but she did go above and beyond my expectations. She is talented.

Now i consider myself to be a very picky individual when it comes to lools and body shapes but Monica is in my opinion perfect.

Her pictures do not do her justice at allt, she is beautiful, has a wicked smile and her body is flawless. I highly recommend her to anybody, i know i will see her soon.

Guest i**e***o**wn

This is actually my first reco. The reason I was prompted to write it is simply because Monica absolutely deserves it.

Communication was very easy, and that set the tone for an outstanding first meet. Monica greeted me wearing a very casual outfit which made her look even sexier, and a really warm smile. Guys this girl is extremely sexy, in every way. She has a very down to earth vibe, is very honest, and makes you feel very comfortable. She offered me a glass of water and we chated for a bit before I joined her in her bedroom. Eventually we're both naked and standing inches apart....hot!

Her body is athletic, tight, and fit where it should be, and yet incredibly soft to the touch. She has an amazing tan, and smells really good. I can't say enough good things about it. She's got great eyes, and a mouth you just want to kiss. Monica's very receptive to your touch, and very good at making sure she lets you know she's enjoying herself, either by moaning, or just stroking your skin with her hand...little touches that makes the experience really complete. She can talk too, and has something to say. Don't know about you, but that makes a woman even hotter to me.

I won't go into private details, but godamn......everyone was happy by the end of it.....both times lol.

In the end, anyone can *****. But when you get home, and you're still smilling huge, someone did something right ;)

Until next time Monica...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.