Strip Clubs - Info

I will be travelling to Edmonton in the next couple weeks and would like to know which Strip Clubs are good in Edmonton.

Do any have SP in the clubs for extra full fun as well?

Any information would be great.

Guest m*u**m

I've only been to Diamonds. I don't know the Edmonton area, so I can't really tell you what part of town it is in, but I drove by it one night and made a stop.

It was a clean place, dress code, the night I went they said 21yr and over to entre, they pat you down and the women (dancers and servers) look great.

I don't recall exact costs but cover seemed like more than any other place I've ever been to and a dom. bottle of beer was $7.

Guest m*u**m

I checked out Chez Pierre Cabaret downtown. It was quite an experience. I was walking back to my hotel and saw their glowing sign and decided to stop in.

The place is old, and has character. They don't have a liquor license so all drinks are non-alcoholic, I found this gave the place a very mellow atmosphere and I preferred the no booze environment.

There is a 10 dollar cover charge, before you can have your first dance you have to pay a 20 dollar fee once to the club, plus 20 for each dance.

The place closes when it slows down. The once dancer I spoke to said sometime they close at 5AM on a busy night.

I was there on a Wednesday night, there were six dancers and as many customers. I'd check the place out again although I found the fees before you can even get a dance very steep. 10 door charge, a mandatory drink at $ 7.50 plus tip and the $ 20 charge to get access to the private dance area.

But I did really like the fact that everyone was likely sober, no drunken antics and didn't seem like anyone was on hard drugs. Dancers varied from spinners to thicker bodied women. Age seemed to vary as well, from 21-35 with dancers. One of the dancers told me that is the only place you can dance in Edmonton without belonging to an agency.

Stage dances were hit and miss, all depended on the mood of the dancers or the owner. Sometimes there was no stage dance for several songs and then sometimes someone would dance for a bunch of songs but not necessarily strip.

Around 2am the cost of dances I'm told go from 20 to 30 per dance.

Updating,

Shade Gentlemans club 105 st DT my fav. Clean, vip area, great entertainers.

Chez Pierre Cabaret

More a family run smaller pub type feel. Small and feels a bit more enclosed with, lower ceilings. Stage is right there.

Great staff, as well friendly.

105 st DT as well not far from Shade

St Pete's 156 st Nw 

West side.

My second fav, great Staff, great dancers, I like the lay out here as well. They have on stage shower fir ladys to do shower shows :) 

I have had positive times out at all 3 . 

I do believe these are the only 3 that remain open in Edm. I enjoy all three just depends on the mood and atmosphere I am looking for that monent.

• Like 1