mid day fun

Is it just me or is mid day fun something that is hard to find? just looking for some fun but during the day and west of bank st seems impossible. any thoughts?

Sometimes it takes a little planning earlier in the morning. If you know the girl, she can sometimes be accommondating. There are some that advertise early on CERB, just check the board.

Is it just me or is mid day fun something that is hard to find? just looking for some fun but during the day and west of bank st seems impossible. any thoughts?

Can't say I've ever had any issue with it, either side of Bank St. There's a *lot* of ladies who are available during the day. However, it may be the case that lunchtime is a popular time for people to escape from the office for a little R&R, in which case you may find it's tough at short notice. If your schedule allows it, you may find it advantageous to decide who you want to see and book in advance. Granted, some of us have jobs that tend to involve getting hit with meetings or other unavoidable commitments at short notice, so it's entirely possible that this won't reliably work for you...