Honeydip

I agree Honeydip is amazing. I had the pleasure of meeting her today and Wow! Perfect petite little body, with a great round butt and nice perky titties. She is very easy to talk to and eager to please. Her english is very good. Her pics are real, everything is real ;)

We started off with exploring each other's body with some LFK. This lead to her great oral skills, which are superb even though she is young. The main even was beyond my vocabulary to describe how great it was. Trust me well worth it guys!

I hope to see this little hottie again soon. Atmosphere was very inviting. Be sure to treat this gem right guys!

Good day all,

Saw this little hottie yesterday. Pictures, especially recent ones, are 100% accurate. Had a great time including, lfk, bbbj (YMMV), daty, digits, mpos.

This girl has the best body I've laid my hands on, great big rack, nice waist and hips great bum, I mean wow.

Would repeat for sure.

Thanks!

Dermman

Posted via Mobile Device

I finally got to see Honeydip yesterday and I am so glad that I did. I had to see if she looked as good in person as in the photos in her ad. I was not disappointed. She is even prettier in person.

She met me at the door in a black bra and panties that showed off her amazing body and her tiny waist. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. We started with some talking and touching and proceeded to bbbj (amazing), daty(very responsive) and mpos (also amazing). We talked for a while after before, unfortunately, it was time to go.

I left a very happy man with a big smile on my face and I will definitely be seeing her again.

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Honey Dip (a.k.a. - Electra), and all I can say is 'wow'...what a wonderful woman. First of all, she is incredibly beautiful and sexy. As soon as she opened the door I noticed here beautiful face and eyes. She has that 'girl next door' look when you look into her eyes.

After getting acquainted for a few minutes, she took the initiative of undressing and undressing me...at just the right speed to build tension and anticipation. She seemed quite happy to show me her beautiful breasts and I was quite happy to see them. I asked her if breast augmentation had reduced nipple sensitivity and she said that quite the contrary...sensitivity had increased. I made sure to pay some attention to her gorgeous breasts and she seemed to really enjoy my gentle licking, sucking, and biting.

Honey Dip is a giver but is a happy receiver as well in the daty/dato area. She was so sensual and skilled and her moans and slight dirty talk (my request) made me want to pleasure her which I was happy to do multiple times...tit-for-tat (pardon the pun).

If you are a polite, clean, respectful gentleman with her, you will likely find her to be passionate, charming, and very accomodating to your desires (of course YMMV is always a given). I can't wait to see her again, to kiss that sweet neck, and....well...everything else that should be kissed.

Face - 10

Body - 10

Service - 10

She provides a fantastic GFE+ experiences but will definitely bring passion to what ever encounter you have.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.