wpg review board

Does anyone know what happened to ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼.com? It's been down for almost 24 hours...

Guest ***rgi*****9

Not sure why it is down, I have been trying to logon

2 days now. Could it be down for good?

I found this site through perb and was happy with it until the 'Sp being a mod' thread.Who knows? I would be happy to know:???:

it's supposed to be back shortly, but I don't see what all the fuss is about. it seems like it nothing but hype for sydnee and her girls and a few trolls. not really anything there that isn't already other places.

I happen to love ****. It's a board dedicated to just us Winnipeg girls. It's just too bad that more of the girls don't take advantage of it. It's definitely not a monoply over there. There are just certain people who have chosen to take advantage of what has been offered by that board. I really hope it cums back up. I'm personally kinda lost without it. It's bcum my home away from home... I hope they fix it soon :(

I happen to love ****. It's a board dedicated to just us Winnipeg girls. It's just too bad that more of the girls don't take advantage of it. It's definitely not a monopoly over there. There are just certain people who have chosen to take advantage of what has been offered by that board. I really hope it cums back up. I'm personally kinda lost without it. It's bcum my home away from home... I hope they fix it soon :(

Well of course you're going to say it's not a monopoly, you're working with Sydnee and she is booking your appointments. Her email is at the bottom of your post. :roll:

Yes, thanks for that observation. Sydnee has been taking my appts for me. The reason I choose to do so is bcuz I'm not from around here and it's easier having someone else to take my calls for me. Someone who knows what's going on with the local scene. And it also provides me a certain amount of discretion when providing in the same city that my fam lives in. As for Sydnee, I am so glad to have met her. I don't understand why there are so many haters up here :( It's really a shame. Like I said before the reason that it 'seems' to be a monoply on 'that' board is bcuz others have chosen not to take advantage of yet another great way to network (and not necessarily with Sydnee either). It's a great place. I consider it my home away from home. I just wish that others would take advantage of it as well.

LOL, just because I speak my honest opinion and I'm not fawning all over Sydnee or any of her ladies I'm a troll. LOL Thats fine I guess I'm a troll ;-)