Mia Bella (Victoria)

Guest f***2f***

Well boys the Boner had to have a little relief last night and after viewing Mia (in Victoria) on her website I had to go and get me some of that action.

I phoned her about 5pm and she said she was just having her dinner so could see me at 7pm. She asked me if I wanted any special outfit and not being too fussy I just said ?Yeah wear a nice short skirt, like a school girl or something.?

I arrived at her Incall, which is a house she rents not far from the downtown core. I was feeling pretty randy when I walked in the door and the sight of Mia was enough to put a bit more wood in my pencil.

She was wearing a short black and white plaid short school girl skirt. It nicely showed off her killer ass and legs?.nice thick curvy butt and nice thighs?I could immediately tell that this girl was going to be able to take a pounding. On top she wore a tight vest, enticingly open to show the sell of her ample breasts. She wore black horn rim glasses and she has short black hair. she's a pretty girl with a lot of personality, we talked dogs and fish and pumpkin carving before getting down to it.

Soon we were in her playroom and the action commenced. It?s the Hotel California ?mirrors on the ceiling, behind the bed and at the foot of the bed?she really likes to look in the mirror as she?s getting nailed. She is a really good kisser?we started with some great dfk and I was running my hands all over her body and soon had those gorgeous love pillows in my hands?boys these are as nice and natural as Erica Skye?s!!! (former ottawa sp) Nice big round firm suckable titties!!! My hands were under her schoolgirl skirt feeling that lovely curvy ass. Soon she straddled me, kissing me deeply and letting me alternate between fondling her beautiful tits and her killer ass

I jumped up and dropped my pants and the rest of my clothes?.I was eager to get with the action. I lay down on the bed and her eyes went rather wide when she got a glimpse of my love tackle.

?MMMM that?s a nice big cock!? she said admiringly, ?I think that is going to be nice with me on my back and my legs up on your shoulders?it?s going to really hit the right spots!?

But first she commenced giving me a cbj. Now I?m not a big fan of cbj but this gal is a talented deep throat artist. She had that big old meat stick in the back of her throat before you could say ?I got a boner!?

She kept those fucking horn rimmed glasses on the whole time she was sucking me and it was giving me a felling like I was with a school girl nerd!! Very hot!!!

?Let?s 69!? I said breathlessly.

?Sure baby,? she obliged?.and swung her leg over my head and plunked that nice juicy quim right on my kisser!

She was already wet and her cute little clit was peeking out from underneath it?s hood.

We licked and sucked for a good 10 minutes and her cunt was getting really juicy and she was making some yummy-yummy-holy-fuck noises while her juice started to run down my chin..the sight of me eating her and her sucking me off in the overhead mirror was rather nice too.

?Let?s try reverse cow-girl,? I said

She scooted down there quickly, like an eager little energiser fuck bunny, and stuffed that big old wand in her. Soon she was riding like a good old girl. Her killer ass was wiggling and jiggling and her kegels were squeezing my cock like it was milking time at the farm!

She was moaning and yelling toward the end of that action and I let a wad go into the Trojan as I just couldn?t hold back anymore. Cowboy Kenny would have been very impressed by her innate cow girl skills.

Having consumed a beer before arriving it was time for a piss?..I excused myself?and she (the horny little minx) says

?I?m going to do myself with this new Japanese vibrator I just got while you?re gone?so don?t be surprised that I?ve continued without you when you get back!?

I arrive back from the washroom and she?s spread eagled on the bed with this fucking vibe stuck in her. It?s got a light in it so you can really see the action whatever the lighting. It?s got a clit attachment too and she is really grooving by now. Anyway, Boner wants in on the action so I move the little clit stimulator out of the way and start licking and sucking her clit. She is wetter than wet and she starts to buck and roll with the licking and vibrating. I slide my hands up and squeeze those magnificent tits again and start to tweak her nipples?..she starts to come really hard?she?s moaning and squirming and her juice is soaking my face again. I slide my hands under those round firm ass cheeks and lift her bum off the bed to really apply the tongue to her?.she is coming and laughing?.telling me to stop cause she?s just too sensitive.

I kiss her thighs and butt and gently tease her lips and clit as she comes down?..

?Let?s try the position!? she says.

She lays on her back, legs up on my shoulders and I slide my dick into her without much further ado?she?s wet from coming and ready to fuck.

I fuck her hard and mercilessly?..

?Oh fuck!? she moans ?I knew this would be good!?

I bang her hard this way and she has another orgasm?. she?s enjoying this way too much me thinks.

I take it out and tell her to kneel on the end of the bed?..I insert my dick in her and fuck her hard doggie style?.she?s yelling and moaning and fucking back hard like a real champ?.she?s really taking a pounding?I?m slapping her ass?.she?s yelling

?FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!!? So I do just that!!!

I blast another load into the Trojan and collapse on the bed.

We cuddle for a while and she spoons me backwards?.the feel of that beautiful ass and her beautiful natural tits as I caress and stroke them gives me another woody!!!

?Let?s fuck again,? I say.

?How do you want it this time?? She asks as she giggles appreciatively

?Cow girl baby!!! I want to squeeze those gorgeous tits while you ride

my dick!? I reply

She straddles me and pops my dick in her tight little cunt. She begins to bounce up and down and she?s really getting into it??I?m squeezing those big, beautiful boobs. Every now and then I slide my hands down and feel her curvy bum cheeks?.she is pumping my dick like crazy?she is really getting off?..her face is contorted and her neck muscles are popping out she?s straining and fucking my dick?rubbing her g spot furiously up and down on my big plunging tool?her tits are swelling and her nipples are as hard as bullets?.she comes loudly and physically?.her cunt tightens around my dick and she squeezes another orgasm out of me??I?m yelling and groaning?..my dick is being squeezed in a fleshy vice grip!!!

Well it was a rather intense session and this is a girl who loves her work. She?s a smart gal too?she?s a welder by trade?.yeah you know the old flash dance routine.

She wants to eventually be a sex therapist.

You should see the fucking toys she?s got?.she has a fucking thing to give you electric shocks?.I said I?d pass on that one!:wink:

The sex swing was out of order tonight but holy fuck we didn?t? need it and didn?t have time?next time I?m in town I?m booking 2 hours?this girl has a lot of talent!!! She knows how to please and does she ever love to fuck!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Sounds like a good time was had all round. Boner - I think she is already a sex therapist. :-)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.