I don't go to parlors anymore. I hate always having to be exactly aware of the time. Don't get me wrong, I try not to go over, but I hate that knock at the door. The bit of rush, the "I have to go so I don't get in trouble". If you see an indie and you spend an extra minute saying good bye at the door, no big deal. So I don't go to parlors anymore.

Unitl Maddy and I started exchanging PM's. There was something about her. Finally I gave in and decided that I wanted to see her, and that meant going to a parlor, so I went to EB. It had been a long time for me.

When I saw Maddy the first thing in my head was the pics in the book and the ones on here don't do her justice. She has that hot mix of cute, pretty, sexy and evil. Pretty face, some tats, nothing distracting, very nice boobs. I met her at EB so there isn't too much I can say as service is restricted there.

Maddy likes to be in charge and take things slow, that was okay with me. We stuck with all the EB rules, I responded to her very quickly in the tub, but when we went to the table and the cover went on, things weren't as firm as they were before. You guys know what it is like sometimes. Maddy was understading, took her time, and in a few minutes everything was good again.

The finish was very nice and safe. I think there is a lot more to Maddy than what came out in our first session, and Maddy is interesting enough that I may go back a second time. And for me that is saying a lot. PM me for details.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.