Brittany@Studio Mabella

Brittany works as an MPA at two different massage salons in Montreal - Studio Mabella and Spa Abandon. She is actually in Montreal only 6 months of the year, spending the other 6 months at her second home on the French Riveria.

I recently had my first session with Brittany at Mabella, located just east of Plateau Mont-Royal. "Gem" is a word that is somewhat over-used by hobbyists. However, without a doubt, Brittany is a true gem in every sense of the word. As a hobbyist, I have found that there are certain rare landmark sessions that stand out, and that one remembers for a long time. My first session with Brittany is without a doubt one such landmark session.

Meeting her for the first time is utterly breathtaking. She is stunningly beautiful and has a perfect little petite body. And when she stands before you nude for the first time she is awe inspiring.

Brittany is personable, pleasant and a real pleasure to be with. She is relaxed, confident, upbeat and very easy to talk to. Conversation with Brittany is relaxed and enjoyable. It should be noted that my conversation with Brittany was in French only. She did mention at one point during our conversation that she does not speak much English.

She is also 100% present during the entire session. She gives her all during the session to ensure maximum satisafaction. Her commitment and motivation to ensuring satisfaction is very much evident throughout the massage session. She seems driven to ensuring that you come away from the session totally satisfied, and she succeeds in this endeavour with flying colours.

Brittany is a highly sensual person. Her intense sensuality permeats the entire session. Her Thai massage is unlike any other I have experienced previously and surpasses them all. You are swept away by the affirmation of her sensuality in a wave carrying you into a state of utter ecstasy ot total pleasure.

I will definately be repeating with Brittany very soon. Seeing Brittany at the end of 2011 certainly made that my last session of the year a memorable one. I also plan to start the new year off right by scheduling my first session of the year with Brittany as well.

My session with Brittany was a wonderfully memorable experience!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.