Haircut & Massage? (Erica!)

Guest s**nflute
Since Erica has retired I ws wondering if any other MP offered the same experience?

My hairs getting long and need a good rub.

Erica is going to be a hard act to follow. If anyone finds such a gem, please post your find. In the mean time, you will need to get a haircut and a rub at different locations.

Actually you can get a haircut and massage at Linda's, just up the street from Erica's old location. The cut and rub will be by different women and it is not as private but technically you get both at same place. Before Erica went indy years ago I went to Linda's and had a cut and rub. Linda is a real Asian milf that everyone drools over and wishes she did massage. Instead she does haircuts. Her massage girls are both Asian and caucasian depending when you are there.

Not sure if they still do massages at 254 Bank but that was another place that was a hair salon and also had massages available. This was an all Asian provider.

Guest s**nflute
Actually you can get a haircut and massage at Linda's, just up the street from Erica's old location. The cut and rub will be by different women and it is not as private but technically you get both at same place. Before Erica went indy years ago I went to Linda's and had a cut and rub. Linda is a real Asian milf that everyone drools over and wishes she did massage. Instead she does haircuts. Her massage girls are both Asian and caucasian depending when you are there.

Not sure if they still do massages at 254 Bank but that was another place that was a hair salon and also had massages available. This was an all Asian provider.

Thanks Slurp, I did not realize that!!:biggrin:

True: Wheres Jessie now that used to be there?

Jessie is at ALO Spa. Mostly at the Luna West location.

I suggest you do a search for ALO Spa Ottawa Spa in Google for contact info.