SweetSami

I'm a little late with this reco but I really needed to let everyone know what a great lady SweetSami is and how lucky we are that she's here in Ottawa. I was intrigued by Sami's posts on CERB and being a bit adventurous, I sent her a quick PM and her reply sounded both encouraging and inviting. We set a date and on the day we sent several texts back/forth about our likes/wants and generally what would light each other's fire. Sami was very open and let me know exactly what sends her over the top and when I asked for a special article of clothing she was all over it. The texting back & forth made the day seem like it lasted forever. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, our time had arrived and I was at Sami's door. The lovely Sami opened the door, smiled sweetly and gave me a welcome hug and kiss. She was dressed to kill - heels, tight little dress, and a sweet face - my o my was she hot !! I was nervous, but SweetSami, sensing this, invited me in, showed me around and soon we were enjoying a glass of wine and some engaging conversation - this lady certainly has many interests and knows how to make a nervous older fella feel very comfortable. Sami is really a lot of fun to talk with - and in the meantime our hands fluttered here and there raising the temperature to a point where clothing had to be removed. WOW ! With her clothes on Sami is a great looker but with them off - o man what a great body ! I won't go into too much detail here as that would not be appropriate, but suffice to say Sami's attributes make you stop, look and lust. Our encounter was simply amazing and Sami's enthusiasm was unbelievable. She really enjoys herself and of course that made the encounter all the more enjoyable for me.

I would definitely recommend and repeat ! Thanks Sami !!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure meeting Sweet Sami not too long ago, actually just a week ago..(lol..sorry for the delay Sweet Sami)! This suicide type lady that advertises for tits and tats, see advertisement link right here....

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82526

But there is much more, her oral accomplishments are something else to also explore.

Have fun gents..I know I did ;)

I also saw Sami not that long ago, and I must admit her oral skills are second to none!!!! Just outstanding and she REALLY gets in to it!!!!

I've seem Sami 2x now and she is a blast. She's true to her name, very sweet with a fun Betty Page look, some great tattoos, and an attitude that is unmatched. She aims to please and does she ever. She's centrally located on a quiet street and trust me, you'll have fun. First time I saw her was her oral special given my bad timing, but it didn't disappoint. Her oral skills are masterful and she took a cof like a pro. Lovely. 2nd time was a pre scheduled quickie and this time it was cob, and what breasts they are. Full and natural, the image of her pushing them up to receive a load is burned into my brain. Looking forward to seeing those lovely breasts and that positive can-do attitude again soon. Love those curves, Sami!

Edited by Yeahtwothree
Hit submit by accident first time.

Sami is an bright young woman. Not a spinner, but nice breasts and ass. In fact, very nice. Great nipples. We played hard and fast, and at the end of regulation time everything was so hot that we went into overtime. And kept playing an exciting game. Ten days later, and I am still hard several times a day thinking about how I would play the next game.

i've seen sami a few times now and wow. the lad above me is bang on. she is relentless and will take as much as you can give, .. just go ahead and try to break her half.. vertically, i know i been trying with no success.. but that is a good thing. if you ever watch an adult move and you are like "wow, wish i could get a bj like that"... well you can, wet, hot, dirty, and super sonic into it, looks up at you with nice big eyes and enjoys it.

easy to get a hold of, super nice gal, respectful, and even gave me a ride back to the office twice. but dont count on it, convenience also played a factor. and your mileage may vary.. litterally and figuratively lol

and her boobies.. wow, very fun to play with. firm and natural, get her upside down with her head off the side of whatever you got her upside down on and just play with her while you enjoy her mouth on your .. you know...

all in all, i sincerly recommend paying her a visit, if i could, i would.. alot more then i do.

she is doing bj duo with her friend, i have not tried that, but knowing her and with someone else, i bet you cant last very long.. seriously.. i'll bet you.

oh .. and also fun to shower with :) and she has a dungeon with a bunch of toys and straps and things i dont even know what they do, so maybe you are into that

each time is awesomer than the previous

I met SweetSami not too long ago. We had a lot of back and forth and in the end we met at my place. After a chat and a glass of wine, we hit the shower, where slippery, soapy fun was had. I had requested black stockings, and she obliged.. took them off for the shower and put them on after! Sami is down to earth, sweet and a lot of fun. As you may expect from the recos above and her advertising, her oral skills are exceptional. We spent most of the time doing that :) Great boobs too! I'm thinking I might have to do the BBBJ duo sometime.. hmm.. we'll see!

Polydeuces

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.