I knew a girl back in the day who used to entertain a few of my guy friends- she was ok with it because it wasn't "sex" to her- just a little Greek lesson, lol- she was very educated! Very popular with people saving their virginity for marriage- Catholic School Girl style?

UT- I love love love using WET Gel Bodyglide but I mix it with 30% water to make it extra slippery, has a slight sweet taste to it and looks super-glisten-y when spread all over naked flesh- sexy for all kinds of sliding and washes out with water- way better than oil ... A gallon for your dancer's session would be fun with a ladle and an air mattress!

P.s. love the tip about the warm water bath for the oil- can't believe I never thought of that!

My first wife was devout Italian Catholic girl and of course wanted to keep her virginity until the honeymoon. I had to resort to Greek and BBBJWCIM for 3 years but she remained a virgin until our wedding night. I never once complained but I didn't know it was called Catholic School Girl style. Learn something new everyday.

ATH

I knew a girl back in the day who used to entertain a few of my guy friends- she was ok with it because it wasn't "sex" to her- just a little Greek lesson, lol- she was very educated! Very popular with people saving their virginity for marriage- Catholic School Girl style?

I had to resort to Greek and BBBJWCIM for 3 years but she remained a virgin until our wedding night.

ATH

Man, that's really rough! 8) Three years of nothing but Greek and BBBJCIM before you could finally experience real married white bread missionary position sex. It's a wonder you stayed with her, but perhaps she threw in the occasional hand job. LOL.

Cononut oil...it comes in a jar at the grocery...its hard but you spoon a small amount into a bowl and melt it.....its tasty,warm and slippy fun...you'll love it...nice shine on her dark skin too...damn now i want to be there too....lol

Is that what makes those lovely coconuts of yours so beautiful!!

Man, that's really rough! 8) Three years of nothing but Greek and BBBJCIM before you could finally experience real married white bread missionary position sex. It's a wonder you stayed with her, but perhaps she threw in the occasional hand job. LOL.

Oh yeah thanks for reminding me. Hand jobs with EVOO were also on the menu. We divorced mainly because we couldn't have any kids. We tried to conceive with hormone therapy, basal temperature readings and monthly sperm testing (that was actually alot of fun) but nothing worked I knew it wasn't me because sperm count was always great not to mention that I had contributed to the Morgentaler fund on many occasions. (Don't forget these were the days before HIV when having BB sex was the only to go). The day we got married is the day the greeking and BBJ stopped, White bread for the next 9 years got really boring.

ATH