Make the pictures tell a story

1.Story1.jpg 2.Story15.jpg 3.Story7.jpg 4. Story11.jpg 5. Story2.jpg

6. Story3.jpg 7. aragorn-1.jpg

The goal is for the next poster to tell a story with the pictures I posted then add pictures

to continue the story.

The third poster will do the same: tell a story with the pictures posted by the previous poster

and then post more pictures to continue the story and so on.

Have fun! :)

Excellent challenge Gabriella. :bigclap:

This will separate the wheat from the chaff. Now I just have to learn how to locate pictures, copy them and paste them into a thread. I will get back to you!

Mutau, here's how to do it:

I look for pictures on google- save the ones you want into your picture folder on your computer.

Then you need to host them on the net - I use www.Photobucket.com. Top, right corner- Sign up- it takes 10 seconds and it's free. Upload the pictures you want- click the green upload button- once the upload is complete- view album-

Put your cursor over the picture- you will see a menu- select 'direct link'- it will copy the link automatically.

Back on CERB- go 'reply to thread'- add your link into 'insert image' insertimage.gif and your text as usual.

I hope this helps ;)

I will start!

After hours of watching cartoons and Superman movies, Sarah Palin decides it is her destiny to save the western world from such demons like the vampire brute, Count Cato. The thought of Ms Palin on the loose with automatic weapons deeply concerns law enforcers like Agent Scully, who's expressed shock and dismay at the idea, particularly since it interrupted the sexual fantasies she was enjoying in viewing vintage photos of a young Wrinkletime wearing a knight's attire:

4317449.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXqZIAdjwA8hcso65WMHe3zLGrL7H1ij8aTVQHKykacmmUyCOBCA

Thank you, Gabriella, for the technical instructions. I will give it a try and see if I am successful. If not, do you provide private tutoring lessons? :icon_confused: