Emily Wilson

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

I'm a bit surprised that nobody has left a recommendation yet. This woman is phenomenal!

I was aware of the drama on CL, and because she was lacking a recommendation on CERB, I was a little bit reluctant to see her. After viewing her album a few more times however, the little head took over the thinking. Usually that gets me in trouble but in this case it was the best decision I've made in while.

She's a gorgeous girl with a smoking hot body, and skills to kill.

I'll definitely repeat. Highly Recommended!

• Like 2

I met her yesterday for the second time; she is a fine young lady. so beautiful and lovely personality.

She is Very clean and She definitely enjoys what she is doing.

I recently had the pleasure of Emily's company. It was a wonderful experience from our initial discussion on the phone to the farewell hug at the end of the session. She has a delightful personality and a fabulous body. Her main priority throughout the session was making me comfortable and satisfying my desires. She very much enjoys what she is doing and is very good at it. She is based in an accessible upscale location. She is very clean and only undertakes "safe" activities. I highly recommend Emily and do plan to visit with her again. All of the drama that has taken place on CL around Emily is quite unfortunate. She certainly did/does not deserve any of that. She is a pro.

I think the reason you have not heard about her before is because she is a very new member, I saw her on another site and she was well reviewed there.

I was in a bit of a rush before work. Was originally on Craigslist to view the ladies on there and see what they have to offer. Then at the turn of the year all this drama of flagging the girls ha ha REALLY pissed me off!! Even before that it was the talk of her being underage.

Finally after weeks of finding her again, I contacted her late Friday Night and quickly scheduled for an our at her location. The first impression I thought of her when I walked into her place I was (1) She is DEFINITELY not underage, (2) her outfit and heels just heightened her presence and beauty and (3) I had an instant hard-on. And that was interesting and very encouraging because I hardly have those, I can count the instant hard-on's on both my hands. So the (4th) came right with (3) was I want to *bleep* the heck out of this lass.

All the nasty details will stat with me.

She did not fulfill me to the fullest, but I was leaving with a massive grin on my face and pleased with my time with her.

The con was her phone going off from calls and texts. First 20 minutes I was able to handle the interference, but after the 20 it was an annoyance and made my mileage short.

The pro's are this: she can hold a conversation, enjoys her job, brought a new hand job technique {which I really enjoyed}, flawless body and played really sensual music in the background.

I shall see her again and look forward to new memories.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Emily on more than one occasion.

I would agree with what others have said about her here.

She offers a really enjoyable experience. Very safe, and don't let her age fool you, the girl really knows what she is doing.

As nice as her pics her, I found that she was even more stunning in person, which is a "refreshing" thing to have happen...since the opposite is usually the case with this kind of activity.

It's an experience I plan on repeating :)

Hey Emily, Its Eric. Met you twice. First Down Town and then in Fairview.

I Told you my Favorite Pic of you is the close up of your face. I also said I liked you with your hair natural and not done. Now you probably remember me haha. I've been missing you. That little sailor outfit was most enjoyable. Hope to see you soon. Maybe morning sometime...

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/images/adultsmiles/69.gif

I met Emily this weekend after admiring her pictures for the last few weeks, just to echo all comments above, she is definitely top-tier for halifax. You can tell when someone is a genuinely nice person, and doing their job, and someone else who does the same job but with no interest in the customer - Emily is definitely the first type - friendly, easy to talk to, not in a rush to boot your ass out the door once business is complete. Oh, and don't forget, a smokin gorgeous tight body with beautiful real tits (that like to be licked!)

Like Ahnold says, " I'll be back..."

I am a bit remiss in leaving a review as it was over a month ago that I saw Emily. So, better late than never I guess....

I met Emily at my room in Halifax and had a great evening. She arrived on time, was very friendly and i was not disappointed. She is young, pretty and eager to ensure that I had a good time. No drama, no surprises, just a very enjoyable hour.

Would not hesitate to recommend. Thanks Emily!

Emily is super sexy. She is the age she says she is. She has OBVIOUSLY NOT had any children which is something I usually worry about as service providers don't generally advertise those sorts of things and because I like a tight tummy and perky boobs. She is definitely a spinner (that's a good thing if your reading this Emily)

Boobs not to big not to small and very firm. Nice nipples. Great waist and bum.

Overall hot body and cute face. She DOESN'T smoke which is fantastic as I can't stand the smell of it on people.

She is definitely an overall great experience.

Joji

Wow !!

just had the pleasure of meeting Emily for the second time !! and Wow

great body with a beautiful face a match you will never find anywhere around

and beside all of that her attitude rocks she has a very sweet personality ...

sure, of course and yes are the only words you gonna hear ,, sometimes you don't even

need to ask she will figure it out

Sorry Emily didn't write a review from the first time because I was trying to keep you for myself ^_^

and definitely will see you soon

cheers

Wow !!

just had the pleasure of meeting Emily for the second time !! and Wow

great body with a beautiful face a match you will never find anywhere around

and beside all of that her attitude rocks she has a very sweet personality ...

sure, of course and yes are the only words you gonna hear ,, sometimes you don't even

need to ask she will figure it out

Sorry Emily didn't write a review from the first time because I was trying to keep you for myself ^_^

and definitely will see you soon

cheers

Yah she's great, I've seen her 4 or five times now. When she gets her in call location figured out again I'll be first in line haha.

Emily, I've been thinking about that sexy black lingerie again...

I had the opportunity to visit with Emily , and i must say that you will not be disappointed. She is very fun , sweet , and professional. She makes you feel like you have known her forever. I highly recommend her!!!

She is so sexy, and everyone has a bad day. I can't wait to see her again.

Edited by peteyns
Wasn't very positive

I seen Emily a few weeks ago. YMMV applies. She is a pretty girl with a nice fit body. Services were very restricted but I had a decent time just checking out her great body. Central location and easy to contact.

Was staying in Dartmouth last week and finally decided to see Emily. Very happy that I did. She was great. when she landed at my hotel i was very impressed . She was very pretty and just dressed in casual cloths . We sat and chatted for awhile . After a bit she changed into something more "enticing" for the encounter lol.

Everything from her appearance , cloths , manor , personality , and other "skills" were great. Don't be afraid to call her , you will have a great time !!!

I was finally able to see Emily a few nights ago. I have to say that she was a real treat. She is great company for anyone. She is one gorgeous lady. After many emails to set up a time and place for our encounter she was perfect in every way. She greeted me at the door to her Incall location and let me say I was smiling when I saw her. She let me use her shower and without going into detail let me just say that the encounter was memorable.

She doesn't watch the clock. She is well worth seeing again. Her pics that she posts are 100% real. Her hair is different but I liked the new hairdo. She has the nicest breasts that I have seen. Just right to fit into the palm of my hand and she has the cutest butt that you will ever see. Don't miss out on your chance to see her, as she is a wonderful SP. Thank you Emily. You are a wonderful person.

I met with Emily couple of times. She is amazing ..something about her makes u wana meet her again. Definitely repeat ....

Have seen her pics and ads and good to hear she lives up to them. Will take a look. Thanks.

First off, she's definitely hot - incredibly so - otherwise I wouldn't have waited when she was 45 minutes late for our appointment.

Things didn't work quite as planned during the encounter, and YMMV of course applies, but I got sort of rushed out the door after 45 minutes of my 90 minute session.

Nice girl, fun to talk to, but just seemed rushed and distracted.

Bring her sour keys if you go see her - she's as hooked on them as I am.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.