David Beckham $25M lawsuit against prostitute

David Beckham is once again going after a prostitute who claims he paid her $10,000 (£6,450) for sex.

His lawyers have filed an appeal to get his $25million (£16.1million) lawsuit against Irma Nici reinstated by a court claiming there was no proof of her allegations.

Nici, 26, told a U.S. magazine that Beckham paid her for sex romps in New York and London.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2089145/David-Beckham-files-appeal-reinstate-25m-lawsuit-prostitute-Irma-Nici.html#ixzz1k278gTRo

Guest ****ven

Oh Mr. Beckham what have you gotten yourself into? I wonder how Miss Posh Spice feels about that lol!

But seriously, one has to wonder whether or not the lady in question is telling the truth... Or is it just a crazy cash scam?

If a quick cash scheme on Irma Nici's part, I would think this will have the opposite effect. What gentleman would see her now, knowing that she doesn't know the meaning of the word discretion. Not only no quick cash, but any other guys looking to see a lady will think twice, if not more before seeing her

RG

Much like some others I have previously mentioned. David Beckham is simply another product of media frenzy. Mediocre talent paired with good looks = Celebrity. If you fly too close to the sun, your wings will melt and you will plummet to earth.