Gentlemen,

I almost didn't write this as I am reluctant to share this immensely sexy find we have in Kingston.

About 2 weeks ago I had the outstanding luck to meet up with Serena our wonderful new friend in Kingston.

All of Serena's photos are real and 100% accurate. She is tall beautiful toned and fit Asian woman.

Serena arrived at my location exactly on time and in the requested lulu lemon pants.

She quickly put me at ease as we sat and chatted for some time over wine and smokes. She suggested we get into the hot tub then revealing her wonderful shape in an outstanding bikini. I want to stop momentarily here to express that she has one of the finest behinds I have either seen or felt. Its rock solid and perfectly shaped. It looked so fine as did the rest of her when she slid into the hot tub.

She is neither GFE or PSE but a mixture of the best of both and its a great cocktail. She is very safe but the passion that oozes from her makes you forget all about the safeness and your soon lost in a heated sweaty frolic.

I wont go into heavy details but she is a skilled and mind blowing lover. I felt like her king and I couldn't wait to go again and again.

There is just not enough I can say about Serena. She completely blew me away in all respects. She highly intellectual and world class conversationalist.

Gentlemen you will not be led astray if you meet up with Serena.

To you Serena I cannot wait to be back from Quebec and see you again. You have set the bar very high in Kingston my friend.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

i was going to go see someone else but this serena sounds hot and a lot of fun.......no in calls which is too bad.

I believe this may be rectified now...

Anyhow well worth meeting.

I just wanted to say I saw Serena again recently and she continues to rock my world!

Gentlemen shes a great girl and I hope you take the opportunity to meet her!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.