Look at CL today and posting for Sweet / Sexxy Bella -- anyone have experience with her? Is this the same as the previous PK Bella?

I don't believe it is the same girl.

Yesterday, both ads were there so I guess she cannot work 2 places at the same time!

Plus, unless the photos are outdated, the skin tone is not the same.

Its two different ladies. The ad that Frutopia is speaking about is a lady that operates at a Bronson and ____________ location. She use to also go by the name Veronica. All I can say is I can not recommend her.

PK Bella or aka BellaBeauty is a member here and I highly recommend her.

Edited by kih
hindsight is 20/20

There are 2 different Bella's on CL. The one for Downtown/Bronson is the same as Bella that used to be advertised on OAN, well the pics are the same anyway.

Edited by o*****j***e
Forgot to add in i seen her on ottawa at night before.

Not sure - there seems to be a fair bit of name duplication from site to site...all the more reason for any newbie to perform the due diligence and research properly.

Its two different ladies. The ad that Frutopia is speaking about is a lady that operates at a Bronson and ____________ location. She use to also go by the name Veronica. All I can say is I can not recommend her.

PK Bella or aka BellaBeauty is a member here.

To elborate further and to ease confusion...

BellaBeauty's profile can be found here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=19586

Bellabeauty's recommendation can be found here.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5325

She is gem of a provider and an absolute repeat.

Guest i***k***

Too many damn Bella's IMO... I sent a pm to 613bella here today to find out which one she was but not reply... I'll wait on some type of confirmation before taking the plunge lol.

So if I understand the discussion here, PK-Bella is a Yes! And Bella on CL (Pink undies) is a No!

Right?

Happiest Dude,

What you say seems right. I think Bella from CL in pink undies could be a very capable SP but she needs to have more pics posted either on Cerb or CL that show her full body and measurements. I asked for both of those from her in a personal email and pm but I was declined. She is also not GFE and very careful so I am curious that she might not be open to trying multiple positions or MSOG. She also doesnt do DFK and BBBJ is out of the question.

Her donations are very competitive though although I have heard through a grapevine that her half-hr is only a CBJ.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

From my experience of last year, her half hour consists of CBJ only. She's only open to a few positions; very basic. I wouldn't recommend her services, altough she's nice to chat with and all.