Juicy the Tiny Russian

Guest dut*****

I seen this SP about 6 months ago, She is very hot, and the service was very good. She likes what she does and is very interactive with her clients, she is not a clock watcher. Excellent bbbj skills

The issue if I remember is that the hotel room was very messy, But if you get past the mess you will not be disappointed.

It's funny how people have a hard time chaning some of their personal habits. If you are hosting out of a hotel room, you would think that an easy rule would be to keep it neat and tidy. But you can't change the tiger's stripes.

i'm a long time "lurker" but have never posted. i have to admit that i've been selfishly taking everyone's advice but not contributing at all to the forums.

anyways, i had an opportunity to see this girl tonight (if it's the same girl I assume...on BP ottawa). not my first time taking part in this "hobby", but first time reviewing so i'm sorry if my descriptions aren't accurate.

'juicy' is as described in terms of her figure. pictures are accurate. she is an attractive young girl who probably is her advertised age.

if you're in to petite girls, she is a tiny blonde, all natural figure, with a cozy....fit. i'm not the biggest guy (i'm asian....enough said) and I found her to be snugger than a glove. no daty, although ymmv.

overall, i wanted to let you guys know that even though BP isn't the most reliable source, this is a girl that would be worth it if you're willing to drive out there. her rates were reasonable, and like I said, if you're into tiny blondes, this one fits the bill without a doubt. I know it's a superficial description, but it may be what some guys are looking for

• Like 1