Jenna is 23, italian/french canadian from ottawa.

We met up at her incall at the scheduled time. It was easy to book with her (I did it in the morning of the same day). Her pics are real. She is as pretty in person as her pictures. Nice firm natural D cups. Great personality. This is her first time in Winnipeg

We started out with kissing (DFK) then bbbj then 69 then the main event which involved greek and finished with bbbj and cim. YMMV of course. all in all a great non-rushed pse experience. It was for an hour. I don't know about msog since I did and usually last the full hour.

Will definitely repeat

Bluegreenpurple

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Back from brazil. Hooked with jenna and she was phenomenal. Very sweet and sexy. Amazing bbbj and 69. She knew how ride too! She tasted so good that i went down on both her holes for over 15 mins. Dont miss out. Cheers guys.

Hello .... for those of us in Ottawa .... Jenna told me that she will be back in Ottawa shortly and will be ready for action .... DFK, greek, CIM, etc .... looks like this girl has few restrictions.

Easy to contact her via e.mail, she replied the same day. Now I just sit and wait till she arrives in town.

Billy

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.