alicia - anyone in touch?

Alicia the goddess has disappeared. She mentioned working with an agency in TO but I forgot the name...bummer. Anyone been in touch? No answer at the Addictive cell.... thanks

Hi Guys,

Could someone get back to me with a good rec. or at least something about her so that I have some idea what to expect. What is Alicia really like. Would any of you recommend her to me? You can PM me if it's easier that way.

Alicia is well reviewed and very highly recommended by some very reputable members including myself. You will not be disappointed when meeting her. Happy to see her back! :D

I am partial to MAs but she is one of a very few (well, at the present, the only) SP I try to see when she is in town.

Very easy to recommend her to others... she is gorgeous, friendly, talented and extremely fit body.

After reading most of the recommendations on Alicia from Addictive Girls I decided to set up a time to see her today. I walked into the hotel room and was not disappointed by what I saw. Alicia is one pretty woman, I loved the matching lingerie bra & panty she was wearing when she answered the door. She was extremely friendly and we talked a little bit. It was hard not to stare, she is a definite looker. I found Alicia to be sweet and very accommodating. Needless to say we had alot of fun as we tried different positions. I haven't been with many SP but Alicia was pretty amazing. Hope she makes it a habit of coming to Ottawa on a frequent basis.

My advice John is if you enjoyed your time with Alicia, then you should write a recommendation. One has not been written on her since August, so you might as well share it.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=A&t=10623

I havent heard from Alicia in a while, she was my #1 SP.

I heard that shes with another agency, but in Toronto. Does anybody know what agency and how I can get in touch with her?

This would be a very sad day for Ottawa hobbies if this very nice young lady does not tour the ncr anymore... a real gem.