The fantasy; the mirage; the illusion; whatever you want to call it, Maxim Elite is a master of it.

The daily drudgery of living can cloud over the sunshine of a man's existence. One grey day melds into the next. You know life can be more than this; damn it, life must be more than this! You know that somewhere behind the dreary blandness of routine, a hot sun blazes and beckons.

It was a foggy night by the harbour, and unusually warm. I strolled slowly along the water's edge, taking in sights and sounds softened by the mist, waiting for the moment.

When the time came and the door opened, I discovered the source of the evening's warmth. The South American sun shone and a splendid figure of beauty radiated with hot affection. With a click of the door, I had been transported to a lover's den in beautiful Beunos Aires. The accent, the raven features, the affection, the chemistry, the lips (oh the lips), the softness, the hardness, the tenderness, the forcefulness, all culminated in an encounter rarely enjoyed.

I don't know about other men, but I do this for the illusion of lust. Maxim Elite is a master of illusion, so much so that you wonder, was it really an effect of the hallucinatory heat, or was it real?

Life is dull and grey once again, but I'm happy with hope that Oasis Maxim Elite will reappear again.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You should copy and paste this fantastic and well written review into the the recommendation section.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.