Lana Lane

I just had the pleasure of spending time with Lana. She's a sensual woman with curves in all the right places, silky smooth skin and a great attitude to match. She was very accommodating and really enjoys what she does. She is also a great conversationalist and time just melted away with her. She left me feeling on top of the world. :)

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of a visit from Lana a few weeks ago at my downtown Halifax hotel. Communication with Lana, first by email, and finally by phone, was easy and she was responsive. From the moment Lana arrived in my room, it was like being with an old friend...granted she's like an old friend with amazing curves that you want to jump into bed with!

We chatted, had some laughs, and she started off with a much-needed and superbly-delivered massage. After that, well, I'll leave the rest up to your imagination, but she's a sweetheart and I had a great time in her company.

Can't wait to see Lana again on my next trip to Halifax.

This girl has been a pleasure. I have seen her a few times and she always leaves me with a WOW. She blew my mind with her open mind, her time to make sure I was happy and allowed me to make her happy.. :)

It is true she does have curves in all the right places, and will make you a repeat friend!!

Guest j***da*****th

I have had the extreme pleasure of seeing Lana a few times. She is very sexy, sensual and more fun to be with than anyone/thing that I can think of. Ymmv but if you treat her like the lady she is you will also have an amazing time!

What can i say about Lana , well to be honest is tough to say anything cause she left me absolutly speechless and breathless. Guys take a chance with this girl you will not be disapointed. She is very talkative and extremly easy to get along with, great conversation skills on a wide area of topics. Her skills in intament areas are top notch, she is quick and smart and can read body language like a book. I swear there was multiply times i was thinking i bet this would feel good, and before i could get the words out of my mouth she was doing it. As look go pictures are pretty accurate, as any girl much more amazing in person has some great voluptuous curves almost a classic look, she could have easily graced the cover of playboy before girls all had surgical implants everywhere. Long story short give Lana a try, treat her with respect and the dignity that she deserves and you will be rewarded.

Just had a visit with Lana. Let me tell you people, she is everything anyone could ever ask for, beautiful, awesome smile, great conversation and the personality to boot. No need to mention her excellent skills, soft lips, those hands and the little teasing...out of this world. Definite repeat...!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.