I was wondering of anyone has seen Cami on Bp and the new one today that goes by the name Bunny? Any info would be welcome please either pm or post. Thanks in advance

From my experience here on cerb it seems BP does not have a good track record, of course there are some legit ladies on that site but they seem to be few and far between.

go to www.tineye.com enter the url of the pic, it will tell you how many other times the pic has been used, on what sites and in what cities. If a 'local girl' shows up multiple times all over north america, you can be pretty sure it is a fake pic and hence a scam, at the least it will be B&S

go to www.tineye.com enter the url of the pic, it will tell you how many other times the pic has been used, on what sites and in what cities. If a 'local girl' shows up multiple times all over north america, you can be pretty sure it is a fake pic and hence a scam, at the least it will be B&S

Tineye and BP go hand in hand...

• Like 1

Guest Sno****54

Cami is a real yummy dessert.She is a sweet and beautiful lady,petite frame type but with a very,very hot body.She has an excellent attitude,but sometimes she change her mind with very short notice.I had my booking cancelled for two times, and on another time I convinced her to laid down on despite of she argued that she was very tired.Overall, she worth every gift which you spent on the bussiness.