Evening. I'm fairly new to CERB but I thought this would be an amazing place to ask for some recommendations.

My wife and I are heading to Vegas next week for a few days. Its our first time and we want to have a blast. We want to do some major clubbing, any suggests on where to go or how to get great deals on bottle service? As for extra activities, as I said, we want to have a blast so any recommendations would be appreciated.

Cheers

I guess by the lack of response- the loud answer is.....you will just have to have a really great time here in Ottawa instead. Hahaha. The girls here are your vegas baby! Muah!

Xo

I'm not a clubber so cant recommend anything there, but I can defintiely recommend activities in Vegas!

The Skyjump at the Stratosphere hotel is insane, I did it two summers ago and it was incredible! http://skyjumplasvegas.com/.

Also, shooting AK-47s and Uzis at The Gun Store is something I'll never forget, http://thegunstorelasvegas.com/

And make sure to get down to Fremont St, the old Vegas strip. A lot of people focus only on the main strip, but downtown Vegas is by far my favorite.

Also, not sure if this is up your alley at all, but the band Steel Panther puts on a show at the Mandalay Bay every weekend, one of the best live acts I've ever seen, they're hilarious and also really talented. I got to dance up on stage with them on my birthday two years ago, aaaaaaaaaaaah good times :D

At least when I come back I have some excitement waiting for me! ;)

Additional Comments:

base jumping and guns. i'm tossed between it being a really bad idea and F-ing awesome.

It depends on what nights of the week you plan on going out. During a week night, there's only a few options per night for clubs. This website is pretty accurate description of the hot spots (http://www.lavishvegas.com/midweek_nightlife_guide.htm)

On Thursday, Friday, Saturday night, pretty much any night club will be packed in Vegas.

For bottle service, IMO your best bet is to go the club around supper time and talk to the guy at the front door. They will always give you the best price. I've tried promoters in the past -- they will either steer you to go to a club that isn't as busy (where they get a kickback), or they will charge you more per bottle since they want to make money too. The only perk is they will help you bypass any big lineups at the really hot spots.

Most busy clubs won't sell you a table and bottle service unless you're prepared to buy 2 bottles = $800. If it's just you and your wife, you might be better off buying individual drinks at the bar :)

We're going this Sunday to start so I don't expect it to be hugely busy but you never know. I was recommended to try the Voodoo Lounge. The nice thing is they have an open bar package for $75 a piece which includes cover and all you can drink. I just wish we could get a table without dropping 400-800 which we won't drink,... well maybe I will but not my wife.