Looking for a Dynamic Duo

Guest *ofh

Hi there. I have been hobbying for awhile now, and while the ladies in Ottawa have been great, both local and visiting, I am looking for a couple of ladies who are into each other as much as they are into men. Its always been a fantasy of mine, along with most men. Can anyone give me a little insight into which of the lovely ladies in Ottawa offer such a service, and the best way to contact them?

bofh

If you go on EC site left click until you are in Ottawa for city, then click on left side for duo's.I know there is maybe 2 local, and 2 visiting, but other than that, just maybe what might be advertised here on CERB, check Shy and Lolita...possible?

There is Nikki and Brooke, they are both CERB members and are on here sometimes. Always an option.

To follow up on a previous thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6155&highlight=nikki

Has anyone on here actually encountered Nikki and Brooke as a duo as yet? Made an e-mail booking but when I phoned for location details just before the date, they had to postpone. Haven't made an attempt to re-book as yet.

As for Shy and Lolita, when they are doing duos, it's certainly worthwhile.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=L&t=5894