What would you do if wonderful works of art were to jump off the wall, hug you, and then proceed to give you physical as well as visual pleasure? Until you meet Cleo then the question is purely theoretical.

She is a lovely canvas framed with a shining aura, gilded with a terrifically naughty smile.

I have been away from the hobby for quite some time - overworked, dealing with life and stressed by business and "the market". During the winter break I decided I am no good to anyone, including myself, if I do not take care of myself - relax, eat well, exercise, get a little pampering.

This morning, I got a whole lotta pampering.

Cleo is lovely. She is short but not too short. She has curves that I adore. She is sweet, talented, funny and articulate. As I was a stranger, we started slowly - she welcomed me, explained the process, and began with long, soft strokes. She discovered what I liked - deep, kneading around the shoulders and neck.

As we were no longer strangers, the conversation opened up. Her smile is infectious - as in category 5 pandemic. She looks you in the eyes. She likes to know your response. I love her art. They tell a terrific story. I need more time at the gallery.

So - I like her. She provides a good massage. She makes you feel welcome. She is attentive to your needs. Will I repeat? I think you can do the math.

Treat her well.

(Review 1 for 2012)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
Edited by ulixestrojan
error of location
  • Like 1

I saw Cleo again on Wednesday. Lovelier and more delicious than the first serving. If she was any more sweet, I may need insulin shots.

There may be rehab in my future but for now I am counting the days to our next encounter.

I would like to apologize to Cleo for not posting this earlier, I told her I was doing it that same afternoon...

I met Cleo for the first time about 2 weeks ago. I have been so intrigued and attracted by her looks but never had the chance to see her until now. I almost saw her in her previous job for a duo with Taylor Monroe but she was busy with another customer and my duo turned out that i had to work twice as hard with taylor.

ALO east location is good but would need a larger shower,a shower for two so we could get some shower time with the lady, which wont stop me from going there in any way.

Anyway, I had the great pleasure to see her for an erotic massage in the east end. when she opened the door, I was amazed by her looks and wanted to put my hands all over her but remembered that I was the one receiving a massage...After a quick shower, we finally got down to the massage and what a great massage! She gives a pretty strong massage, especially in the lower back portion with her sitting on my legs. It feels soo good...She loves doing massages and it shows. When i flipped over i could not stop touching her breasts, which are very responsive. before getting down to business, she massaged my torso and shoulder which i appreciate it a lot. It gave me more time to enjoy the view of her succulent body...

For the finish, she sat on my chest and I could enjoy the view even better...I felt like jello after and I wanted the session to started all over again... Cleo has that shy look to me but with this wild look that makes me go crazy...

Thanks Cleo and I hope to see you very soon!

Usefulguy

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

I just saw Cleo for the third time. Hooked. She is seriously committed to making you happy. In a meeting now. They are wondering why I have such goofy grin. It's the Cleo factor.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.