Sign in to follow this  

Zoe

Guest ***rgi*****9

This review is a little late in coming, I guess better late then never...

I was very intrigued hearing about Zoe, as some long term members seemed fairly excited when she first came back, so naturally I placed her on my list. If only I had all the time in the world and a whole lot more money this hobby could be a hobby that pleases all the senses on an ongoing way.

Alas I don't have all the time and money, anyhow I digress.

Zoe has a nice place downtown, and is a very well versed and travelled individual. We spoke about many different aspects of life and society and of course I needed to play the devils advocate a few times to see what her reaction and convictions were. hehe

For some reason the day that I met Zoe I was just having one of those days and was in a different place in my head and thinking. Physically I was just burnt. Well she eased me in with some LFK then moving into DFK.

She offers a very nice massage, and has very talented hands and fingers, she continues her talents into many other aspects, including a phenominal BBBJ well actually three full sets of BBBJ to completion, everytime offering a very nice hot towel wipedown.

Anyhow I definately feel she is someone that if your thinking of seeing please do you will enjoy yourself.

Her ad is on EC with a rate of $.7.

Have a great time pooning, I sure do!!!

Edited by ***rgi*****9
spelling