Holly and Sexy Sarah

They both passed the tineye test, which surprised the hell out of me. If you see one of them let us know.

Guest Sno****54

It's so frustrating.I don't know why they advertise if they aren't available to answer.

Just spent some time with Holly on monday nite...very pretty..nice bod..her and Sarah were going to come the next nite but we never ended up giving them a call..our loss..but I have never met Sarah yet.

Grifter, can you confirm that Sarah and sothern brooke are the same person or not before someone assumes these photos are stolen. If they are real photos of her (very possible) then someone who has seen her should confirm this cause threads like this can effect a ladies business as people will just assume the worst (and if that is not the case it is damaging unfairly)

• Like 1

We ask that you DO NOT post this sort of thing unless you have met her in person and can 100% confirm she is not the same person. If by chance you post this and she verifies her photos I would have no choice but to ban you. Can you confirm first hand that she is not the same person in the photos? If not this could be slander and damage the ladies business (here on cerb we don't mark someone guilty without first hand proof and someone willing to stake their account on it).

It's so frustrating.I don't know why they advertise if they aren't available to answer.

Have you just called and hung up when no one answered? Have you left a message or text that explains it is ok to call or text you back?

I miss numerous calls and texts between bookings and sometimes while trying to get ready and clean up for the next gentlemen I have arranged to spend time with. Unless I am given an indication that is acceptable to do so, I do not call back numbers I have missed. Many of you are married or with a significant other, and I would feel terrible if calling back a missed call or text were to cause drama in anyone's personal lives.

It's possible that she turns off or puts her phone on silent when she spends time with someone (this is a good thing )

I personally can't answer half the calls and most the texts I recieve during the day. If I did it would result in no one actually getting to see me. Perhaps try reaching the girl outside of the hours you usually do as this may help to at least connect with her, and maybe you could pre arrange a visit for a time that works for you.

Keep in mind there are often times that this girl can't answer or is in a public place, with family etc.

If you are trying to communicate by text message definetly go out of way to stand out from the norm. Saying Hi, or hey sexy or you free or are you avail. generally result in no response. As the time it will take texting back and forth etc. etc.

Throw a little charm in your text if you can't reach her, letting her know that there is no worry bout when she can respond back and please do so, and I'm guessing you'll likely likely hear from her in near future.

• Like 1

Have you just called and hung up when no one answered? Have you left a message or text that explains it is ok to call or text you back?

I miss numerous calls and texts between bookings and sometimes while trying to get ready and clean up for the next gentlemen I have arranged to spend time with. Unless I am given an indication that is acceptable to do so, I do not call back numbers I have missed. Many of you are married or with a significant other, and I would feel terrible if calling back a missed call or text were to cause drama in anyone's personal lives.

It's possible that she turns off or puts her phone on silent when she spends time with someone (this is a good thing )

I personally can't answer half the calls and most the texts I recieve during the day. If I did it would result in no one actually getting to see me. Perhaps try reaching the girl outside of the hours you usually do as this may help to at least connect with her, and maybe you could pre arrange a visit for a time that works for you.

Keep in mind there are often times that this girl can't answer or is in a public place, with family etc.

If you are trying to communicate by text message definetly go out of way to stand out from the norm. Saying Hi, or hey sexy or you free or are you avail. generally result in no response. As the time it will take texting back and forth etc. etc.

Throw a little charm in your text if you can't reach her, letting her know that there is no worry bout when she can respond back and please do so, and I'm guessing you'll likely likely hear from her in near future.

Well put! A little creativity and respect goes a long way.

Posted via Mobile Device

Love your answer! Love your sweet little butt too! You know who. Then again, you probably don't!

Guest Sno****54

These ladies simply don't have answer machine, and for sure they make clear that they refuse txt msg, and it's ok, despite of the fact of disagree with you.I think sending text messages is the same that leaving messages to an answer machine.She would check it when she have a spare time or when she plan her schedule,She don't needed to respond if she are very busy.A good solution would be take out their advertisement when their have a full schedule.However, they put their ad consistently, and for sure we continuing to try a contact with her.You can see how professional are ladies like Alisa.You can send her a text or a email with three alternative times which work for you.Apparently she takes a special time to organize her appoinments.She checks all the messages both from phone, text or email, and ,then, she accomodates you according with her avaliabiliaty (by the way, how do you want to be asked if is not asking avaliability? Is not an advertisement to arrange something according to avalability?); and it works perfectly.

Was simply trying help based on my personal experiences regarding texts (which i do allow a few) and that texting a spur of moment are you available is very common and may become overlooked, IMO. Comparing the schedueling habits of a visiting service provider, here for limited time to a local girl such as myself, or generalizing that all the ladies should be be doing same thing isn't reasonable.

• Like 1

Guest Sno****54

For sure, I don't want to generalized.Obviously each person has its own way to organize something.Just I wondering how these particular ladies are hard to reach by phone despite of the fact that they advertise in a daily basis.It arouses too much curiosity because they look really nice.By the way, may you send me your phone,please?I promise to leave a message at your answer machine, and, of course, you can respond me whenever you want;).

The packages generally offered for advertising tend to be for 2 weeks, monthly and even by year so it may be difficult to hide or unpost when they are unable to to be available. I imagine that availability varies sweetie, to take down ur add for happening to be busy perhaps for only that time, day, few days etc. would likely be time consuming and confusing as well. I have sent you requested info to your inbox luv

Additional Comments:

Love your answer! Love your sweet little butt too! You know who. Then again, you probably don't!

Way to become my charming mystery man!! xoxo

Edited by DeeperConnection
wrong message quote reply oops