What aspects pf Dakota Dee fascinated you??  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What aspects pf Dakota Dee fascinated you??

• Her sex skills
    • Her charm
    • Her body
    • Her conversation with you

Going through all those boxes to check.....

Anyways this is a recommendation for Dakota Dee, she is Dakota21 on this site.

In great standing with this young lady. She is comforting, carry a conversation, will listen to you, has intriguing events happening in her life, everything to ease you into the moment.

Dakota Dee does provide Outcalls, but only in the afternoon. I have yet to experience such an encounter and do hope to have one provided for me in the near future. She provides Incalls at the same time but only Incalls after 10 p.m.

Cheerful, Native Authentication Exoticness, I KNOW that is not a word, but just roll with me. She does smoke, but when you book your time with her she will ask you if you want a smoke or smoke-free environment. A few tattoo's on her person, nothing to exuberant. One look at her body and you will want to kiss it all over, I know I have had the pleasure thus far :razz:

Now I gave a semi high rating for Atmosphere, that rating is based on where you will be doing thy deeds. Where you ponder?? In the living room. Now it may not look much, but cripes, you can do a THWACK!! load of deeds in there. Especially the center piece :69:

Everything is safe with her. I am like the rest of the Male Gene Pool, we ask for Bare Back services all the time. So this is in advance, the answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :condom: The cover is gonna stay till you blow.

That is the basics for this young lady. She is worth it and really REALLY enjoys pleasing you and at the same time, getting pleased herself. :cool:

This is Grizzly Slushie and I approve of Dakota Dee.

BD

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.