i was wondering about katie i am way to shy to cruise into an establishment and choose type of thing.cant even get the nerve up to walk in and check it out ......lol so know that i see katie is now independent i think ill finally take the leap :P thanks for the reviews everyone and tg i found someplace to learn a little b4 i made the wrong choice wich i probably would have since i was intersted in a few b4 finding cerb.......so big thank to all that contributers and a huge ty to the sp's big :P

BTW can someone make an icon of a dude giving a chick face :P mmm

I cannot speak from experience with her (yet) but the next time I get to the peg (hopefully soon ) I will be giving this sexy little thing a test run and will be posting my results, remember some people are not happy with anything and one shouldn't knock it till you tried it for yourself or you may miss a lot of good experiences.

Now I think that all you guys that avoided her because of a misunderstanding owe it to her to book a session so you can appolagize in person maybe she will give you all a damn good spanking ( if you are lucky that is).:razz:

only if i get a spanking too can be a naughty girl sometimes ;)

I have seen her at Broadways.. but not yet in her new pad.. she is amazing.. her body.. her demeanor.. her overall attitude is great.. her pussy is awesome.. tastes great also..what can I say.. she is still one of my greats.. on my short list..very short list..

That wasn't very nice Loosewheel, Katie is an extremely beautiful girl inside and out even though she can drive you crazy sometimes I'd definately see her again if she wants too.

That wasn't very nice Loosewheel, Katie is an extremely beautiful girl inside and out even though she can drive you crazy sometimes I'd definately see her again if she wants too.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and Losewheel was only giving his opinion. Maybe her looks just aren't his cup of tea. Besides, she has had a couple of mixed reviews...but no one is perfect. She should make you smile.