Bachelor Party

G'day!

I'm in charge of entertainment for my buddys a bachelor party next month here in ottawa... looking for info from the girls and insight from the guys

Do any ladies do bachelor parties? If so whats involved?

Guys... this is the first of our buddies to get married but we've all heard legendary stories, what is "ok" for this guy before he gets married and what will have his girl leaving him before they get to aisle :)

Thanks!

Guest o*etw*****e

One of my buddies is getting married this year and we're going to Thailand. Anyway, to complicate matters, his fiance has been a best friend of mine for years. And she's insanely jealous. lol. She can be a good sport about it but doesn't want another girls vag or boobs in his face... She'd cut his dick off.

But, I know my buddy won't do anything that crosses a line. What exact that line is, I think they're figuring out.

If your buddy is in a good relationship they should have the brains to communicate openly about it. From there, you set out the rules.

Another aspect (and I REALLY AGREE with this outlook) is that it's kind-of about the other guys/friends... especially the single ones! That's what I would want. If I was in love I wouldn't want to screw around with another girl. But I wouldn't mind living vicariously through my friends and seeing them happy! LOL

Finally, there are sooooo many hot girls on this site. Would be amazing if you could get some for it.

Ummmmm....now why would one agree to go to Thailand for his bachelor party if he isn't gonna screw around??? Methinks the chances of his jealous fiance giving her blessing is slim to none ... unless she's naive...LOL

One of my buddies is getting married this year and we're going to Thailand. Anyway, to complicate matters, his fiance has been a best friend of mine for years. And she's insanely jealous. lol. She can be a good sport about it but doesn't want another girls vag or boobs in his face... She'd cut his dick off.

But, I know my buddy won't do anything that crosses a line. What exact that line is, I think they're figuring out.

If your buddy is in a good relationship they should have the brains to communicate openly about it. From there, you set out the rules.

Another aspect (and I REALLY AGREE with this outlook) is that it's kind-of about the other guys/friends... especially the single ones! That's what I would want. If I was in love I wouldn't want to screw around with another girl. But I wouldn't mind living vicariously through my friends and seeing them happy! LOL

Finally, there are sooooo many hot girls on this site. Would be amazing if you could get some for it.

Wow Thailand will be a SHIT SHOW! ha ha check for dicks first on the girls :)

agreed on how great the girls look that I see posting, to be honest I didn't expect it to be so great... had no idea this was under my nose the whole time!

Right now we all seem split between going to Pigale's or saving that money for better booze and girl(s) in the hotel suite we got.

Downside of being first I don't know if I'll be hated or loved by my buddies if I go the SP route

go all the way to Thailand and have no sex. Stay home. If the fiance is that jealous she will likely punish him.

Hire some lovelies from here, save the airfare, and deny, deny, deny. In the infamous words of Shaggy-wasn't me.

Guest o*etw*****e
Ummmmm....now why would one agree to go to Thailand for his bachelor party if he isn't gonna screw around??? Methinks the chances of his jealous fiance giving her blessing is slim to none ... unless she's naive...LOL

She's going along with it mainly because I'm going and I've been her friend since high school (we're like brother & sister). Plus, it's more for his friends and we're also meeting up with his dad who is living in the middle east right now.

He's not going to do anything. At worst it'll be a lap danse and we'll get the girl to do whatever she can to him to make him squeamish. But that's about it.