Sydnee & Sinderella

Guest ***rgi*****9

Guys I must be extremely honest here, I have a huge REGRET in having seen The Duo of Sydnee and Sinderella!!!

The REGRET I have is that I fricken waited until something like the third last day that Sinderella would be in town to get together with them for a session. I left Sydnee's today and was at my office with my fingers shaking. I thought it was only my legs that were wobbly after the phenominal session I had today. WOW just does not cut it.

I have to say that the pair of Sydnee and Sinderella are absolutely at the top of SP's I have seen, the few that I have...(hehe) Guy's seriously I can not stress this enough if you can set up a duo before Sinderella leaves on Saturday do it you will leave the session feeling the same way I did wondering Why The FUCK did I wait so long to see this duo!!! The session was non stop for the full hour plus, I basically booked an hour and know that I was over that time as I completely lost my sense of time, amid my full and intense pleasure.

The talent these two ladies have is incredible, and adding the chemistry that they have to the mix puts it over the top.

I think we may need to start a petition to keep Sinderella here in the Peg, who knows maybe if enough people beg her to stay she won't go back where it is warm for the winter. AHHH alas I know that is only a dream.

Thank You ladies for the phenominal session this afternoon, I am so happy that our timing was able to come together, and again my only regret is that it did not happen sooner and that we were unable to have multiple repeat sessions. Just something I'll have to look forward to if and when Sinderella comes back to the PEG!!!

The rate was just there basic rate multiplied by two.

Contact info well both are very popular with ads running on EC, and numerous posts throughout all the boards.

Thank you so much GB....you were our pleasure!! We had a wonderful time with you and I'm so glad you had an opportunity to meet Andrea before she left...

Many licks and nibbles for you!