The G Spot, Hot Squirting, SP's, Girls and You

There is nothing like it when you hit that gspot and the woman your with goes crazy and you have to try and hold her hips down 😉

• Like 3

On 4/2/2019 at 12:25 PM, HenryOcean said:

I have experienced it once as @NotchJohnsonsaid 

then so did I :classic_biggrin:

Though I was still inexperienced, I learned not all woman can do so easily but i am still willing to learn however many tries it takes! As most men I hope would agree... its a major turn on having a lady be pleasured... squirting or not! 

On 4/2/2019 at 12:25 PM, HenryOcean said:

I have experienced it once as @NotchJohnsonsaid 

then so did I :classic_biggrin:

Though I was still inexperienced, I learned not all woman can do so easily but i am still willing to learn however many tries it takes! As most men I hope would agree... its a major turn on having a lady be pleasured... squirting or not! 

Maybe a major turn on for the man but in my case when I have squirted it wasn’t pleasurable for me because it made me numb - just my experience.

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2019 at 8:03 AM, Mature Angela said:

Maybe a major turn on for the man but in my case when I have squirted it wasn’t pleasurable for me because it made me numb - just my experience.

Thanks for sharing your experience! That's good to know it's not as pleasurable.

I know SPs always want a client to leave satisfied, my experience i'd also like to know I left the same impression with the SP!

• Like 2

To the SP’s, how would one best approach a provider to inquire about squirting fetish.  I have attempted contacting  several in the past without any reply. 

On 5/5/2019 at 7:55 PM, Suchfun said:

To the SP’s, how would one best approach a provider to inquire about squirting fetish.  I have attempted contacting  several in the past without any reply. 

I would say... just ask, but if they don't advertise it then be prepared to accept that the answer might be "No". You should also bear in mind that providers are not performing seals and don't necessarily do stunts to order, and that pressure to provide something like this may inhibit actually doing so. There are a fair number of providers who may squirt if things go well, but who won't guarantee that it will happen.

And on a purely personal note, I think it's always best when you aren't expecting it. But maybe that's just me...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On May 5, 2019 at 4:55 PM, Suchfun said:

Inquire as Polite as you can,explaining your Fetish 💦💦with it. There's still No Guarantee you'll receive a reply.. But it can't hurt 😉