Redseductress - lives up to her name!

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

Met Red again today, have had a couple of stressful weeks at work and wanted a really crazy morning to start my day right. Met her at her home in Carleton Place and as we know each other now shared a nice series of kisses at the door.

She was wearing a great set of lingerie and stockings (love stockings) and we chatted for a bit before I proceeded to take some pictures of her for her Red Hot Shots contest. She mentioned at one point that I would probably take better pictures if my pants were off. I of course obliged and continued to take some pictures. She kept mentioning that she wanted to see me naked, Red always makes me feel like a superman, attractive and desirable...I love it!

I took my last picture and asked her if she wanted to do any other poses, she said she wanted to do me instead, rest of my clothes were swiftly shed and she proceeded to tease me for quite a while. It has been said before and I will say it again, she is the mistress of oral! I can't even describe the feelings she was generating with her mouth. We switched to 69 and her responsive and tasty kitty was a pleasure to tease and as she had a wave of orgasms I was getting turned on more and more.

The glove went on and we started in doggy style, Red is so sexual and we fit together well, she continued to make all the wonderful noises I love so much (she told me after that she was trying not to scream loudly, but I love the light moans and purrs). We switched to mish and shared some passionate time as I nibbled and teased her breasts and kissed like true lovers.

I was blessed with some great stamina today and after she had another series of orgasms (with the amount she told me I have to update my average on the SP Orgasm thread I think:-D) I wanted to feel her great oral skills again. Wow is all I can say, her noises, motions and amazing skill brought me to an earth shattering finish and I literally arched my back during it. All stress was literally blown out of me:twisted:.

We melted together in an embrace and as we had just finished literally an hour straight of non-stop sex I needed a shower (and a few minutes leg steadying time) to compose myself. Red is a pleasure to talk to and an amazing sexual partner...red on the head definitely means fire in the bed in her case! Thanks for the amazing start to my weekend!

I've been reliving these moments over and over since yesterday after I finally got my legs to stop shaking and finally caught my breath. Thought I had almost calmed myself down from jerican's amazing talents, but now im going to have to change my panties after reading this :p

I had an amazing time gorgeous you are such a pleasure to spend time with.

Oh and no Thank You! For starting off my weekend the white way....I mean the right way :boobies:

xoxo

Mmm yummy! I suddenly have a major craving for some 'icing' :p

I am so glad I got the chance to give you a birthday gift in person, thats a day I will never forget!

I really hope you had a great birthday sweetie :boobies:

xoxo

• Like 1

Great reco and a great birthday it seems Cumquat!! I know who I am calling next april! :)

Hey Red...any chance you are making a trip to Winnipeg sometime.....there would be a huge line-up for you I am sure.

Well after taking a break from hobbying to find a new job and get my finical affair in order, I decided to dive right in and try Redseductress in CP.

If any of you have seen her post I say that, she underestimate herslef

"Remeber Red on the head means fire in the bed..."

I am not going to give you all of the details but.

Arrived at her location on time, She informed me of her "rules" Conformed right away as I did not want to have her get made at me, LOVE THOSE RULE!

From there things heated up quickly, as thing moved on I was wondering what happend to the AC, we could have been in a freeze and still have been sweating.

At the end she gave me a bottle of much needed water, after I left I found a local store that was having a BBQ so I took the time to replenish my energy, and get another couple of cold drinks. Stopped in Packenham at scoops to get a cold I cream cone to continue the cold down. Nope still not enough, Next stop Arnprior for cold Beer.

In conclusion boys, before you see her, Get some sleep, take your vitiams, and eat your wheeties. Your going to need it.

NOW Stanely will not speek to me, it seems that he is a tad upset for making him wait for this treat, I figure he'll get over it.

and before any of you ask.

STANELY......The Ultimate.....in a power Tool!

Well guys... can't say I TOFTT 'cause I had read some reviews of her. All I can say is that she lived up to every single one of her reviews. A true S/P (Star Performer).

It isn't my style to reveal all the details but I can tell you that she is definitely a repeat for me! She's very exciting and definitely wants to please!

Thanks RED! See ya soon!

Well guys... can't say I TOFTT 'cause I had read some reviews of her. All I can say is that she lived up to every single one of her reviews. A true S/P (Star Performer).

It isn't my style to reveal all the details but I can tell you that she is definitely a repeat for me! She's very exciting and definitely wants to please!

Thanks RED! See ya soon!

Well maybe he won't give details but I will...

This is a guy who should be teaching his 'technique' to all the guys!

We've tried to get together a few times before but with evenings being better for him and not so great for me it took a few pms to finally make it work. Let me tell you if I had known he was going to be so darn talented (and sexy) I would of paused time just to be able to see this sweetie earlier.

So we finally meet and after a lil chatter I tell him my only rule which he had no problems obeying ;) I show off my talents for a while before we get into one of my many favorite postions 69 and was I ever in for a suprise...I honestly get lost here I mean it was intense, I never knew fingers could make me squirm so much, postions changing and at one point I am under my coffee table hitting my head off it. I was safely pulled back but made my way back there quite quickly :p

There is so much more but honestly just thinking back on this I am now lost in my own naughty thoughts, so I will stop here but I am sure you get the picture.

Thank you FlingPass for sharing your remarkable talent with me :D

Ladies if your reading this make sure you book the rest of your day off before seeing this naughty one. Trust me it will take you all day just to make your legs stop shaking!

Well maybe he won't give details but I will...

This is a guy who should be teaching his 'technique' to all the guys!

We've tried to get together a few times before but with evenings being better for him and not so great for me it took a few pms to finally make it work. Let me tell you if I had known he was going to be so darn talented (and sexy) I would of paused time just to be able to see this sweetie earlier.

So we finally meet and after a lil chatter I tell him my only rule which he had no problems obeying ;) I show off my talents for a while before we get into one of my many favorite postions 69 and was I ever in for a suprise...I honestly get lost here I mean it was intense, I never knew fingers could make me squirm so much, postions changing and at one point I am under my coffee table hitting my head off it. I was safely pulled back but made my way back there quite quickly :p

There is so much more but honestly just thinking back on this I am now lost in my own naughty thoughts, so I will stop here but I am sure you get the picture.

Thank you FlingPass for sharing your remarkable talent with me :D

Ladies if your reading this make sure you book the rest of your day off before seeing this naughty one. Trust me it will take you all day just to make your legs stop shaking!

Thanks Red! We really got to get together again!!! And, soon!

Hey, looking for some recent reviews on Red Seductress. Would love to know if anyone has visited her recently. Im saddened to see that her website is done, and that her profile appears to be closed. Your help is appreciated, or a pm if need be.

Thanks!

Hey, looking for some recent reviews on Red Seductress. Would love to know if anyone has visited her recently. Im saddened to see that her website is done, and that her profile appears to be closed. Your help is appreciated, or a pm if need be.

Thanks!

I think she's semi retired. Or maybe on a hiatus due to school as another poster mentioned. She did make a comment in another thread that she should be active this summer..... http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25859

I guess time will tell. I for one hope she makes a comeback!

About a week ago I had my second visit with this full figured cutie since her return to the lifestyle and indulged in yet another serving of her mind blowing Royal All Oral treatment. I can't really add much to my last recommendation of her or to the reco's by the other gentlemen here. But suffice to say, her tagline "red on the head means fire in the bed" couldn't be truer. This is one lady who definitely knows how to crank up the heat!

Thanks again for an awesome time, sweetness (and sorry about the mess I made.......ahhh who am I kidding?....I'm really not all that sorry about the mess!...hehehe ;) )

• Like 1

I have been vastly delinquent in putting my review here, and that is simply not fair to this amazing lady. I visited red a while back, and after a few text exchanges arrived at her west end lair. Being fairly new to the hobby, I was quite nervous when I arrived, but Red was so friendly and funny that I was immediately put at ease. We retired to the bedroom, where she proceeded to completely blow my mind. I won't spoil the surprise with details, but suffice it to say that I was in a state of complete bliss for the entire time... and Red managed a feat that I didn't even think was physically possible.

"Red on the head means fire in the bed"... Indeed!

• Like 1

Guest Sniper3161
I would have to agree. Ive gotten the all oral experience twice now and it was awesome. Some of the best head I have ever had.

I just saw her today for the first time. Simply amazing skills. Will repeat for sure!

This Lady will literally suck you dry!!!

Her oral skills are stunning, from her very active tongue, soft lips and ability to deep throat.

Easily accessible in the west end, she works in a very safe environment.

Sensitive nipples and neck that make her very, very wet!!!!

Summary: Yum!

I had the pleasure meeting this young lady today at her Kanata location. She is very sensual and her oral skill is unbelievable. I really enjoy the time I am with her. She also enjoy my giving that double my enjoyment. I definitely will see her again and again. Thanks again Jeannie.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.