Sexy Haley

I've had the pleasure of her company a few times now, but as much as I'd like to keep her all to myself I thought its about time I share. She's a tiny gal at 5'5 and she definitely qualifies as a spinner for those who enjoy the spinner types, at the same time she has wonderful curves soft and round and firm all in the right places. I'm not sure what i like best, her firm perky breasts with cherry like nipples or her perfect bum, just enough to cup in my hands and grab onto for some fun. Some maybe concerned about her youthful looks, but I assure you she is mature and wise beyond her years. Unlike some new or younger providers she's capable of intelligent and coherent conversation and she's a good listener too. She's super cute and a wonderful bundle of energy and she genuinely enjoys what she does, she's far from a clock watcher, but careful lads as time will fly by with this pretty lass at your side.

She plays it safe while still providing an open and fun experience and her focus is all about providing you with the best experience possible. As you all know I enjoy the company of all sorts of women and love to meet new gals too, when I met sexyhaley I was in a bit of a funk, her bright and cheery smile and sparkling eyes soon turned me around, consequent visits put a spring in my step that had been missing for some time. Her schedule is limited at times so if you get the chance to meet up with this delightful and sensual provider, jump at it !

• Like 3

Guest Ou**or**n

I finally had the pleasure of meeting Blair and I echo CK's comments. She is very attractive and has a great personality. I had a great time and certainly plan on seeing her again.

I too have recently had the pleasure of meeting the gorgeous and sexy Blair. She was a sweetheart the entire time and we had a lot of fun together. I won't go into details but needless to say she is definitely a person worth meeting.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.