Parker

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

Don't know about the rest of you, but C-36 intimidates me. Even though Justin said he'll repeal it, for now it's still on the books (just like criminality for 420 possession btw). That makes me especially appreciate the certainty that comes with visiting Parker. Certainty that a great time and discretion will be provided? If you engage in this hobby, you know getting those things can be iffy. Parker? No worries. Ever since she returned to the trade, I've found her always positive and engaging in the most sensual way. Even though she's smart enough to do whatever she wants, Parker CHOOSES to please men, providing a true girlfriend experience without any of the downside. She takes pride in knowing her way around a man, and that pride extends to her place, which whenever I've visited has always been clean and well appointed (shower, soap, towels and mouthwash supplied). It helps my peace of mind as well that her place is easy to get to, only minutes from downtown in a decent safe neighbourhood. Yes, a donation is my part of the deal. And yes, it surely helps that I be respectful of her boundaries. But for me, that part is just practicing common decency, as I would for any friend. And Parker is definitely someone you want as your friend - with benefits :icon_wink:

Had the pleasure of meeting with Parker the other day. First, we sat and chatted as we reacquainted with each other. We moved to some very sensuous kissing - wow, what a great kisser! Other things occurred such as gentle hand-holding and gentle strokes, etc. I had a great time and a huge smile. What a wonderful lady!

I had the pleasure to visit with Parker again when I was in Ottawa. She is a lovely lady who likes to make you feel welcome and relaxed. We had a nice time getting reacquainted and then just enjoying each others company. I would highly recommend her as she is very sweet and down-to-earth.

I saw Parker a few years back when she was out in Stittsville. She was one of the best experiences I have ever had with an SP. I will be making an appointment with her again in the not too distant future.

I had accidentally made a new recommendation thread for her, so here is another under her official one:

If you're looking for an ACTUAL gfe, she is the one you want.

I've had a social meet, a private meet and a intended private meet that when I got there I just felt like being social.

For her description: Long golden brown hair, slim. She's got the best tan ever, and a cute bum. Pale blue eyes, which kills me on a brunette.

First date was just a social. One of the reasons I messaged her in the first place. Turns out she has a nerdy side, which is perfect for me.

#2 private time. Very fun. I got to eat some pie, I hope she had as much fun as I did!

#3 was intended to be private too, I arrived and she had ST:TNG playing on the PC. So instead we had some delicious kakigori from her new machine and got to talking.

She attempted to lure me into sin, but we just wound up laying around on the bed talking. She was in this cute purple w/ green trim lingerie.

I have a sneaky suspicion she doesn't get the chance to have in depth conversations with clients very often and that suits me just fine.

So anywhoo, I have #4 scheduled as a social with her, who knows where it will lead 😉

Will I repeat? Yes!

Should you? No, I want her all to myself.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.