Giselle Lauren

After some exchanges of personal messages to Giselle, I was VERY happy to meet her. Giselle is new on the board, and getting settled in. Talk about getting settled in, I was SO happy to meet her and get settled into her room for a visit.

Giselle is stunningly attractive,and very caring and a sexy lady that carry's herself quite well, with attitude, and performance in the boudoir.

She plays safe and she should be respected for that, her personal hygiene is impeccable and her body is to die for,and this lady can certainly kiss,Giselle has the softest lips my lips kissed,it was totally hot making out with her.

For those men that like a beautiful lady with sexy curves she is your lady. Giselle stand 5'5 and has a bust size of 34d and what a beautiful bust size too ;)

Respect her gentlemen I know I did, and I will be back to see her again, she is a pleasure to be with.

Thanks Giselle!

Another photo of her gorgeous curves :)

picture.php?albumid=4509&pictureid=28856

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by PistolPete
Typo
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure seeing Giselle and second time, it was quite erotic and a very sensual time together. I enjoyed her laughter,snuggle time and her soft lips to kiss like long time lovers,I look forward to seeing Giselle again. :)

I have had the immense pleasure of seeing Giselle several times. Each time gets better. She is a beautiful sight to behold and knows how to please a man. A treasure to be savoured and respected. I will definitely continue to visit this wonderful lady.

I had the pleasure seeing Giselle once again,they say third time is a charm? Well let's just say it was erotic,sensual,pleasing and very orgasmic for both of us :) I enjoyed the foreplay,looking and listening to Giselle hit that plateau of orgasm delight! when she delivered back to me it was sensational ! After some cuddling and long chatting we have become good friends. It was fabulous to see her again :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.