Kyra GOE

I had the pleasure to meet up with Kyra, and I had a great time. She's witty, a great cobnversationalist, has a body to die for, and smiling sexy eyes that tease you the whole way thru.

A true gem.

Repeat ? Most definately.

Thanks for a great time Kyra, enjoy your (short ;( ) stay in Ottawa..

@-;--

Guest fl***gfi***rs

Must concur - saw her today. Smart, a lot of fun and eyes with some mischief in them....

Cheers all

Guest i***k***

I step off the elevator of a posh downtown hotel and saunter down the hall, the weight and stress of a long work day still fresh in my mind. I come to her door and lightly knock, seconds later the door swings open and the beautiful Kyra stands before me in a nice little black dress and heels. My cock responds by twitching in my pants and I step in exchanging small talk while she takes my jacket. I lightly kiss her and give her some flowers and chocolates I've brought. Kyra pours us some wine while I turn on some music and we sit down on the couch to get to know each other better.

Kyra is a phenomenal conversationalist and enjoys talking about many things, we discuss business and sales while I gazed at her beautiful red lips, lovely neck and shoulders peaking out of her low cut dress. I couldn't get a good look at her amazing breasts while sitting there but I tried, randomly glancing at them when I thought she wasn't looking. Her long beautiful legs crossed slightly displaying beautiful feet in her black high heels. Again my cock responds pulsing slightly, as I look back to her chest, trying to see through the black dress.

It was a long day at work and I rushed to get here so didn't have time to properly shower and Kyra offered me hers. Hopping in I quickly get cleaned up and come out to find her sitting in the candlelight of the bedroom sipping her red wine. My cock pressed hard against my pants wanting to jump out and into her mouth, fuck the wine! We embrace to the soft music and her hand rubs me, through my pants, making me completely hard. Her other hand loosens the top of her dress and it falls lightly sitting on her breasts.

DAMNIT!! I want to see them!! Stop teasing me!! Taking matters into my own hands as I kiss her neck I pull the front of her dress down to her waist. WOW! Immediately my cock responds pressing hard against her stomach, her breasts are glorious, beautiful and my lips fall to them and start to caress them, causing her nipples to harden in response. Kyra seems to enjoy the attention and moans slightly, letting her dress fall completely to the floor.

Standing only in black lace panties she crawls onto the bed on all fours telling me to get naked. Quickly I strip off my cloths and hop on the bed as well. Kissing her neck, breasts, stomach and lips her body responds by pressing against me. You kiss and I'll suck she says... I'm not going to complain about that as her lips wrap around my cock and her hand grips my shaft jerking it as she takes it all in her mouth. I feel my cock slam against the back of her throat and almost lose control at that point. For what seems eternity she sucks my cock until I think I'm going to explode, I don't want to yet so I pull her up and lay her on her back.

Licking my middle finger I slowly start to rub her completely clean shaven pussy focusing on her clit. I'm treated to moans as her body slowly starts to move in time to my stroking. She obviously enjoys having her clit rubbed hard but I want to play a different game, pushing my finger into her pussy I slowly twirl it around to her intense satisfaction, curling it ever so slightly pressing against her g-spot. More moans, more intense now and her hips are grinding against my hand, her hands gripping the bed. I decide to speed up and thrust fast and hard into her pussy with my finger as my thumb plays with her clit. Again my finger hits her g-spot but this time it's too much for her to handle and her pussy contracts like a vice grabbing my finger and not letting me move it as she shudders in orgasm.

We take a break and gently stroke each other enjoying the moment, but I'm in the mood for more fun and slowly kiss my way down to her clit, licking it and the lips surrounding her tight pussy. They glisten in the candlelight and my tongue works double time on her clit and fingers slowly work back into her pussy. Again she explodes cumming on my face as her back archs high in the air beautiful tits sitting like globes on her chest rising and falling to her laboured breathing.

Cuddling, she slowly starts to stroke my cock, squeezing it as it responds to her touch. Faster she strokes and drops down to take it in her mouth... sucking hard. I almost lose control but manage to hold back from cumming. I know she wants me to cum right now but I want to tease her and decide to hold out. Grabbing some hot oil she smothers my cock in it and deep throats me, it burns hot for a minute but is gone as she sucks it off, only to return as she licks my balls. To the edge again I go riding it until I almost explode, but I manage to pull back again. I grin at her as she looks up at me with her beautiful eyes sucking my cock with no hands, good that looks so hot.

I know Kyra has a thing for toys and men masturbating so tell her to get "gigi" out... Gigi is a little pink sleeve and when I say little I mean HOLY FUCK it's tight... Much tighter than the tightest asshole... Slobbering my cock in lube she jams it on as it stretchs to the max. Stroking my cock with it I notice one of her hands has dropped to her pussy and she starts to play with herself, her beautiful tits engulfing my cock as she works it with little gigi. I'm very close now and decide to take over so she can focus on getting herself off again as she is obviously enjoying this immensely. Grabbing my cock in my hand I start to stroke it, her eyes are locked on my hand and cock. Her hands rubbing her pussy hard, chest rising and falling as she moans in pleasure telling me how sexy my cock looks in my hand. Then it happens... she squirts, hips thrusting toward my face as she shudders in orgasm for the third time.

I'm still stroking my cock watching Kyra quiver from her latest orgasm, and it isn't long before she's playing with her pussy again, taking the head of my cock in her mouth and sucking. She squirts again, body shuddering against mine. Crawling over me she starts to stroke my cock between her breasts, I'm close now. This time I think I'll let it go... but she's being to gentle, I like my cock jerked hard so grab it and continue to rub myself as she licks my balls and rubs my cock with her tits. Holy fuck! Unable to hold out anymore I tell her I'm going to cum and she says she wants me to cum all over her, that does it, exploding onto her beautiful breasts I almost pass out. Looking down to see a big smile on her face I lay back and she cleans me up with a warm cloth. She then heads off to the shower to rinse off my "Peter North" moment, damn he'd be proud!

What a way to end the day... Thanks Kyra!

I too had the pleasure of Kyra's company and she certainly is exceptional. As far as facial features go, she bears an uncanny resemblance to Liv Tyler (aka Arwen in Lord of the Rings) but of course, her ears are not as nearly pointed.

Thanks so much for a truley wonderful evening Kyra!

Alg

I also had the great pleasure to meet Kyra on her visit to Ottawa, and all I have to say is WOW! Had an amazing time with her. Great conversation, very fun and warm personality. Just all around a sensational time with her. Would I repeat? In a heartbeat!!!! Thank you again Kyra, can't say enough about what a wonderful time I had. :)

I to saw the lovely Kyra on her tour, she was amazing, I hope she comes back to see us (soon...)

Thanks for a great time Kyra.

She was back, and I went to see her and had an even better time then last time, she is great !!

She was back, and I went to see her and had an even better time then last time, she is great !!

Don't rub it in. I had intended to see Kyra and Miss Cloe today, and a lengthy illness prevented me even making an appointment.

Don't rub it in. I had intended to see Kyra and Miss Cloe today, and a lengthy illness prevented me even making an appointment.

Sorry to hear that eso :( was looking for a play by play (j/K) :)

I just posted a review of Kyra in the Toronto recommendation section.

She's amazing, as everyone has said!

Guest f***2f***

Agreed...amazing woman with an amazing attitude and an amazing mind!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.