anyone find any new regulars

Hey guys, been awhile since I wrote a posting, been using another forum which is not as restrictive as this one, I am still looking for a reliable drama free SP here in the city, BP is flooded with phonies and frauds, and EC is ok but most of them are aging, anyone have any new reviews on any hot up and comers?

Additional Comments:

ever since Miss Mya and Jordana left there is no one fun left....

• Like 1

What do you consider aging? I myself stick to the over thirty ladies and have many quality choices! Soliel is lot's of fun, haven't seen Zoe for a long time but hope to correct that this weekend! Daria K is supposed to be lot's of fun but haven't got around to seeing her yet! On the younger side there's Kaylee Kisses, I would love to do the duo with her and Zoe one day(bucket list) Lot's of choices just stay way from BP:icon_mrgreen:

• Like 1

Ok..lets just clarify,

Ladies use BP as a way of advertising, this doesnt mean they are all frauds, ripoffs etc... Many of us use Bp. So lets be fair.. I dont believe that most men only use Bp to find fun and dont look around other forums first.

Be kind gentleman, I know, there is trouble on there, but to say just stay away, for US profesional ladies ...advertising IS BUSINESS.

Please no-body be offended! But it needs to be said once in a while!

I SPEAK' FOR THE PROFESSIONAL SP!

Cheers all. xxxo

• Like 1

I agree with Shelly. I have found a couple of great ladies who only advertise on BP, just as I have found a couple of duds on EC. The secret is do you're homework.

Hey gentleman,

A few days ago I decided I was going to retire from the hobby permanently, after one last hurrah. I have a house that I need to begin saving for, every penny counts!

I struggled with who I was going to ask to visit for my final encounter as a hobbyist. I flipped between ads on EC, BP, and here, determined to find the best finale that I could. I did a little homework on Camy from BP, here is her info:

Feb 18th ad on BP is titled: "Happy Friday!!! :) All smiles and ready for some fun! Xoxo"

Feb 17th ad on BP is titled: "Camy!! :) Come see me available all night ... HUGS N KISSES XOX"

I decided to make arrangements to have her come to my place for a one hour visit. Well...she was a blast! A great lady to spend some time with. I advice any hobbyist looking for a regular, please make arrangements to see Camy. She will be well worth it, fellas!

Signed,

A now retired hobbyist, and Camy fanatic!

Hey sweetie,

It was wonderful to hear your last hourah was a good one , but it should be in the Reco section, dont you think!

Take care and good luck in your new endevers!

That's great, I will be giving Camy a try tomorrow myself. I don't have a lot of experience with SPs but she seems great so far. I'll be sure to post a review!

I was trying to post it in the recommends section. However for some reason I was not able to. I am going to try again now.

Guest W***ledi*Time
I was trying to post it in the recommends section. However for some reason I was not able to....

Members can't start a new reco thread while they are still a new "moderated account". Only after they have made 5 posts (and therefore become a "general member") are they able to start a new reco thread.

So all you'll have to do is make one other post first, to complete your moderation period. Then it'll be clear sailing to reco-ville!

I was trying to post it in the recommends section. However for some reason I was not able to. I am going to try again now.

You can't post a recommendation until you have at least 5 posts under your belt.

Sorry WIT ... I didn't see that you had already responded.

Edited by po***os
To add message to WIT